We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The idea of ​​processing the interaction of The Trapper with its traps

Options
PLAVT
PLAVT Member Posts: 79
edited August 2018 in Creations
Hello dear developers. I have an interesting proposal for you to process the interaction of "The Trapper" with a trap. I do not know why this idea has not yet been realized by you, it consists in the following. At the moment when the survivor gets into the trap, Trapper comes up to take him by the scruff, but the trap remains in place deactivated. I ask you to consider the possibility of reworking this process. For example this way:
When Trapper takes the survivor from the trap in which he was caught, so that Trapper would take his trap with the victim, or leave it in the working position. Because at the moment it takes a lot of time to transfer the body to the hook for hanging, then return to the trap to take it and activate again. During this time, the survivors manage to launch the generators, thereby provoking the killer to camp near the hook (play dirty).
Everyone who likes the idea of ​​such processing, I ask you to support the idea.
Share your opinion on this trifle.
Thank you