Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

What does the map look like with 4 lessen mist offerings

Options

Yeet

Best Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@ocafghanistan

Look at the images below, that'll tell you basically all you need to know.

Again, questions like these require me to have 4 people in a KYFs with me, but since you asked specifically only "4 Lessen Mist Offerings," than that's the equivalent to one Murky Reagent and one Lessen Reagent.

For context, that's this image from the DBD Wiki link above:

This isn't 1 Murky and 1 Lessen, just one Murky, but it's basically the same almost. (it's of course behind the PTB but the PTB doesn't change the mist offerings...)

also...

The only thing that would change Mist Offerings is a huge engine rehaul, which the game hasn't seen since the Engine shift back in early 2019 to late 2018...

This is why i'll be using this for the example, quick, easy, and it's basically the same results if I were to go into a KYFs myself. The Mist Reagents stack off of a Slightly, Moderately, an Considerably system, so it might be thicker with 1 Murkey and 1 Lessen? But... it doesn't say if the stacking has a hard cap or not.

conclusion...

I'll still look into it later, but this should be good enough. I don't believe the Reagents cap, but the thickest I've seen is that image from the DBD Wiki, I don't think it goes above Murky, and the DBD Wiki claims that there are combinations, but it only lists 4 possible combinations.

If it does, i'll Re-@ you at some other point, unless someone else wants to do it before me OR I don't find anyone that can help me.