Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How do you perform when dealing with..

A baby survivor?

A baby killer?

Do you take it a little easy on them knowing the troubles they’re having playing the game, or do you show no mercy?

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

I'm way more likely to give a baby survivor the hatch than an experienced one. With baby killers I'll sometimes give them the kill. I take it easy when I can. Not like games are going to have enough time to go easy on people in the future anyways, might as well play nice now while I still can and have a lengthy match.

• Gravewalker200
    Gravewalker200 Member Posts: 451

I overlook baby survs but bully baby killers.

• samination
    samination Member Posts: 312

I usually just down the baby survivor (s) and hook the better ones, then let the new ones escape. As for baby killers, I sometimes sacrarfice myself in the endgame.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Baby survivor, I play normally, don't tunnel nor camp ever, but I take notice who's the baby and don't kill him until he's the last survivor alive in order to give him a chance at the hatch

Baby killer, depends, if he decides to chase me the whole game I'll run him for 5 gens, let everyone escape and then let me die, but if he decides to break the chase cause he can't handle me I tell my team (SWF) to go easy on him and we let him have a few hooks

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

I never realize its a baby killer is until its too late, then I feel bad.

• JOBreazy
    JOBreazy Member Posts: 128

I bully baby killers and survivors,

only way they will get better is getting sauced on multiple times.

when i started playing games knowone held my hands and fed me with a spoon, i had to get stomped on before i could start stomping on others

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244

if it is a baby survivor ill play normally until the end where i will end up giving them the hatch so they can get the blood points

if it is a baby killer i will let them kill me if im able to tell it is a baby killer but its hard to tell sometimes since a lot of killers play very very different which makes it hard to tell

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited January 2020

Depending on how the game is going. If I'm playing survivor I just stay on gens and get out, without purposely trying to get killers attention. If playing killer I might leave survivor slugged a couple of times before the last hook, unless I need pgtw kick on the gen.

Edit: Don't kill baby Dweets though, killing baby Dweets is bad...

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Just finished a game where first person I found DC'd. I had all 3 others hooked before first gen popped. I ended up hooking each twice then just followed them around practicing hatchet throws. Let them all go. Usually just let last alive have hatch but I was feeling friendly and they weren't being stupid.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

If it’s a baby Dweet, I protect him as the killer.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

I only play nice and give survivors more chances if someone has dc'd.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

It's hard to tell the difference from a baby killer and bad killer. You could be nice and let them hook you but by my experience they would camp you to death.