If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Dead by Daylight Sneak Peek Fanart

Options
SylvanasWrunner
SylvanasWrunner Member Posts: 11

So I'm almost done with one of my DBD fanarts and I just want to share one of my favorite survivors that is included in it. He's also my current pick for survivor.

Here's Mr. Fairfield enjoying his strawberry popsicle! <3

Comments

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

Thats Dwight? Looks like the son of Dwight and Feng in my eyes haha. Anyways looks good. Pretty nicely done using a computer to draw that.

• SylvanasWrunner
    Options

@Shadoureon said:
    Thats Dwight? Looks like the son of Dwight and Feng in my eyes haha. Anyways looks good. Pretty nicely done using a computer to draw that.

I tried to get his features as close as possible, but I think what makes it even more harder is it's because he's not wearing his iconic glasses. It feels like it's not Dwight if he doesn't have it, so I will try to draw in the glasses and see if it makes a difference. xD <3

Thank you for the criticism though! I appreciate it! :3

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Options

@Shadoureon said:

I tried to get his features as close as possible, but I think what makes it even more harder is it's because he's not wearing his iconic glasses. It feels like it's not Dwight if he doesn't have it, so I will try to draw in the glasses and see if it makes a difference. xD <3

I've been checking back to see if you've added the glasses yet... Would love to see how it looks!
  • SylvanasWrunner
    Options

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    SylvanasWrunner said:

@Shadoureon said:

I've been checking back to see if you've added the glasses yet... Would love to see how it looks!

So I just have received your message and I instantly added the glasses for you. Before I only adjusted the background and Jake's new face rotation for proportional reasons. ^^

If you haven't seen it, this was the first post and version for this piece that I did ^^

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12804/out-of-the-fog-dead-by-daylight#latest

Thank you for your interest! :)

• SylvanasWrunner
    Options

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    SylvanasWrunner said:

@Shadoureon said:

So I just got your message and have instantly added the glasses. I actually worked on this piece days ago just to fix some stuff like Jake's new head and intensified the background.

Here is the first version.

And this is the latest version which I just got to add the glasses on ^^

Thank you for the interest!

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Jake is like
    Post edited by Rattman on