The Oni is clunky and has too many cooldowns/charge times; Demon strike is awkward.

Options

All killers have to deal with stuns, and other delays. But the Oni has a delay to charge his power (3 seconds), when he charges demon dash (2 seconds), when demon dash ends (1 second), when his power ends (3 seconds), and when he's absorbing blood orbs he loses ~1m/s or 1 second of travel time, for every 4 seconds spent absorbing blood orbs.

I average 3-4 Blood Fury activations a match. Assuming I activate demon dash 1-2 times each time I activate blood fury, I can spend about 30-50 seconds in delays from the ability alone, which is roughly half of the time it takes to repair a generator solo. When stacking the other delays that are inherent to every killer, playing the Oni begins to feel like playing the nurse without her power to blink. I find the delays to be a big hindrance to the Oni in cases where genrushing is possible, like when not using Ruin, which will soon be the standard. On top of that, and most important of all, the delays make the Oni monotonous to play for more than a round or two. The only thing that I've found that make him decent to keep playing as are the addons the Ink Lion and Cracked Sakazuki. If possible, though, it'd be nice if those were just built in and standard. I like his other addons but those delays...

When the Oni was first released it wasn't that big of a deal because demon strike could be mastered, becoming an effective tool to slow the match down - if enough time and effort was put into mastering it. But, with the caps that have been put on turning and how blind the Oni is during demon strike, it's fairly easy for survivors to dodge a demon strike that's used while demon dash is active. They keep getting better and better at dodging it too, which makes me wonder why you nerfed it, rather than waited for survivors to learn how to dodge it before nerfing it.

Also, the blood orbs do help to track survivors, but they are just as likely to mislead you away from survivors as they are to lead you to them. When you are led to a survivor, the gains from that do not outweight the cons of all of the delays and nerfs to the turn speed.

My requests:

• Allow the demon strike to function like it does outside of demon dash, except when used from demon dash. So, during demon dash, executing demon strike would cause the killer to enter the same speed of the regular demon strike lunge, while would give the killer a second or two to aim for the survivor. This is probably unlikely. So, just increase the sensitivity of the strike out of demon dash?
  • Drop the blood fury activation/deactivation times to 2 seconds. This can be achieved with the addons Ink Lion and Cracked Sakazuki, but I think this should be standard.
  • Allow the Oni to absorb blood orbs without facing them.
  • Allow the Oni to see more of the screen during demon strike.