Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Fix Match Making

So i'm fairly new to the game about a week in. Been playing killer quite a bit. I'm about rank 10/11 and the last 3 games i've vsed reds and been getting DESTROYED. Instead of hiding everyone's rank how about you fix your match making? What is the point of having a ranking system when it just pairs you up with whoever?

Comments

• Sir_WAFFLZ
    Sir_WAFFLZ Member Posts: 45

You're better off playing survivor. Devs show 0 love to killers (hence a Ruin nerf as opposed to actually addressing the issue of how fast games are without it). Just play survivor and hopefully you don't get matched with crazy high ranked killers. Another note is the fact that they are going to just hide what ranks everyone is in the post game menu... I assume so no one can have concrete proof that the devs aren't doing their job creating a fun and engaging multiplayer experience. So welcome to the game. I've been playing a year and it wasn't always this bad. Idk what ape they let mess with the matchmaking but they sure did a number on it.