The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Perks for Hag

Kuroyu
Kuroyu Member Posts: 54

Hey people of the fog!
I started playing killer since I got bored of survivor and I was thinking about perk combinations for the Hag.
Could you all give me some builds I could use?

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Hag became a lot more versatile since the buff but i'd say Ruin is a must cause you need time to prepare. Make your Choice is the staple of any Hag.
  • Kuroyu

uhh I don't own the dlc for the pig so I can't really do that. The other ones sounds good.

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Make your choice will appear randomly in the shrine now and again, so get it then. 
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Monitor & Abuse and A Nurse's Calling are the second and third best perks for Hag, IMO. (Make Your Choice is #1).
  • SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    I've been using Sloppy Butcher instead of Ruin and it's been working fine for me :)

Nurse's and Monitor & Abuse should be together.

The last slot can be what you like :) if you get the chance to get Make Your Choice, definitely pick it up.

This might help also even though it's outdated.

https://youtu.be/4OiP2gVja_s
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@Master said:
    Ruin, make your choice, monitor&abuses, nurses calling

You can sub Devour Hope for Ruin, as Hag is one of the few killers than can defend her totems pretty well. Hag also has the best mori in the game IMO.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited August 2018

@Kuroyu said:
    Hey people of the fog!
    I started playing killer since I got bored of survivor and I was thinking about perk combinations for the Hag.

Ruin and Monitor&Abuse are the two mandatory perks on Hag.
    Then, you can swap it up depending on your playstyle.
    I used to play MYC. Now I dropped it, might get it again with Cicada, but I found it rather unreliant.
    Nurse's calling is always great to have, especially with such a reduced terror radius.
    NOED is super strong, especially since people tend to try to genrush to get out of sticky situations, and it can turn any well placed trap into an insta-down if triggered.
    BBQ & Chili can have some uses, I suppose. I wouldn't use it tho.

My personal build :
    Ruin, M&A, NOED, Nurse's calling.
    I get consistent 3 to 4k at rank 1, usually double pips.

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    Ruin to slow down the game
    BBQ&Chili for bonus points and spotting the Survivors 
    Monitor & Abuse for having 16m terror radius out of the chase
    MYC/NOED perks for giving the Survivors the exposed status effect, whatever you want 

You can also replace something to get Nurses Calling. I run those perks. 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Kuroyu said:
    Hey people of the fog!

M&A for playing more stealthy, with it you have 16m TR, and adding to that the Hag is very small killer.
    NC wokrs great with M&A, since they do not know if you are around.
    I use Ruin too, it is mandatory on every killer, and even more mandatory on her, because you need some time to trap the area.
    The fourth slot is really up to you, I use MYC (wokrs kinda OK with her) or BBQ (only for points).

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

Unlike stated above, Ruin is far to be "mandatory" on her anymore. I play without hex at all in high rank and I'm doing really great. A lot of my mates dropped Ruin as well since her Cube. Hag has the most powerful snowball / control power, your goal is to kill as fast as possible, and you can do it with a proper strategy.

My high rank build is currently the following: Monitor & Abuse to hide my position, Agitation to reach some dangerous hook spots (very important, it's sometimes the key to victory) + speeds up the game + protects my traps, Make your Choice as a psychological pressure perk to slow down the game, last perk can either be Nurse's Calling to track or Save the Best for Last to be a kill machine. Enduring and Brutal Strengh are also good perks on her, I just prefer perks that directly enhance my power ^^ Devour Hope is a powerful perk but it is unfortunately a hex perk and will most often be destroyed after 30 seconds into the trial.

Hag is a pretty versatile character and a lot of perks work wonderful on her. Eventually you might find a completely different build that what we adviced and it's good, it's important to find your own way to play :)

• Kuroyu

I see.. @Soren but I am kinda frustrated. I started playing her some days ago and it is going really well but the more I rank up the way more diffcult it is and specially I noticed some really toxic gameplay something I have never done as a survivor myself. Is there any way to counter looping with hag beside placing traps?

• Eliash_
    Eliash_ Member Posts: 2

Make your choice is really nice perk for Hag. I combinate it with RUIN, Devour Hope and Nurse.

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    Amazing Choices:
    - Monitor&Abuse
    - A Nurse’s Calling

Great Choices:
    - Make Your Choice
    - Hex:Ruin
    - Save The Best For Last
    - Sloppy Butcher
    - Knock Out

Good Choices: 
    - Agitation
    - Brutal Strength
    - Enduring
    - Overcharge
    - Blood Warden
  • DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

@Kuroyu said:
    uhh I don't own the dlc for the pig so I can't really do that. The other ones sounds good.

Just missing the pig dlc? need to know what perks you have to work with on your hag