We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Why it 's worth bringing back HEX: Ruin

Options
TheSaintSelon
TheSaintSelon Member Posts: 5
edited January 2020 in Other Languages

All residents of the fog hello. Immediately I want to apologize for my "broken English." I am from Russia and my language knows quite poorly. By this I had to use the translator in some places, but I hope that most of the text I wrote will be clear and will be seen by the developers of the game.

So, I will pass to business.I believe the perk Hex:Ruin should be brought back to its original state. Do you ask why? I 'll tell you why, but I want to ask our favorite developers first and it sounds like: Have you played the game you created yourself? With players. I understand you didn 't, so most guys saw your patch description and the fact that you don 't even know your skills in your game.On it, this subject for you first of all.

But I 'll go back to the reasons I wanted to talk about above.And the first thing I would like to remind is not just our respected survivors (who love to drive the killer all over the map. (Yes, yes the guys are me about you too) and the developers accordingly. This is about having such a wonderful perk in the game as: "Small Game"Perhaps you are my dear fans of running and you dear developers are not aware of even such a perk, but it is between cases: Gives an alert to survivors that in a rather Close radius from it - is Totem.And that with the help of this perk, if desired in 2-3 minutes - it is possible to cut all totems on the map. (Imagine survivors - you can put in the last slot a perk that is the counter-perk of this Terrible Hex: Ruin.Actually, like other perks of killers who have a link to Totems) Also this perk - can and quite often use weak players or new. This perk - just randomized falls out of the bloody web. It should not be pumped from someone to.It can be pumped from All Survuvors.

Second item: On ranks above 15, as a rule, survivors already absolutely all know how to remove the blocking of generators from this perk. But whatever it is and whatever newcomers fall under those killers, maybe for starters it is worth establishing a system of selection of the game? I don 't play that much, from the power of half a year. But during this time I managed to walk all ranks and I want to notice the fact that your selection of the game is terrible. Only in the last three days of the game, playing for the killer, I got both 20 - 15 ranks, and 3 - 2 ranks, with all this - I myself the 9th rank. Question: Why does the system pick up everything like that? And then you see at a forum of new players who cry that here, to-to-to-to, to us to play balance on the party of murderers very hard. Of course it will be hard for them! It is like in CS: GO silver 1 will get into the game against Global Elite.And will run then to build complaints against this player, for the fact that he is "typical" with readings. (I am sure, my analogy here you understand)

Third point: Again, I am addressing you, the developer. Please see this and think about it. The spot of spawn totems - you don 't have a randomized one. All points of spawn most players Learned.A it happens that some other time you start the game and this very damned totem, appears literally 2 meters from the survivor. Again I want to note: This Perk - does not live more than 2 minutes. If players realized that generators-curses. And it is very simple to do it - visual effect at the first skill-check.

Fourth Point: And now, dear survivors, I will pick you up and here is this point - I will definitely write down and send in the technical support of the game as it is the use of the bug game, and therefore - violation of the rules. Dear developers, I believe you are not aware of that. That when the killer has a HEX pen: Ruin presence in the game, you can abuse the bug, in the consequence of which - the reaction test simply will not appear until the survivors repair the generator. Everything is very simple. You approach the first generator, you start fixing it, and you see that it 's damned. After that, you just start pressing M1 and letting go, pressing and letting go. In the consequence of what - testing the reaction simply does not lick. And if several survivors do it at once - then No Problem in the repair of the generator - will arise. And it is on so much a hole and extensive bug that it is even 19 and 18 ranks used. (Video with this bug - I will throw in technical support to you during the day, dear developers)

On that, I have everything. My dear residents fog:) Such adult and experienced players for survivors, rather than being able to do simple things. Testing the reaction to them is complicated. But in replacements. I also suggest that developers take one skill from survivors, for variety, let it be.... hmm.... about! I Know! "Borrowed Time." Make sure that this perk works Once - for the whole game. I think it will be a wonderful decision:) And so, in conclusion I want to add and again address to developers: Hear please what you are told and other players and play more with players directly. What would be aware of the REAL problems of the game, not the problems of those people who have their hands growing from the wrong place.Also, I 'd like to add this. Dear survivors. If you can 't do something yourself, you don 't have to blame the killer. And first of all, myself. All you do is create a more casual game for yourself. First of all. And then for the killers:) To all good day and good mood:)

Post edited by TheSaintSelon on

Comments

• TheSaintSelon
    TheSaintSelon Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2020
    Options

Third point: Again, I am addressing you, the developer. Please see this and think about it. The spot of spawn totems - you don 't have a randomized one. All points of spawn most players Learned.A it happens that some other time you start the game and this very damned totem, appears literally 2 meters from the survivor. Again I want to note: This Perk - does not live more than 2 minutes. If players realized that generators-curses. And it is very simple to do it - visual effect at the first skill-check.

Fourth Point: And now, dear survivors, I will pick you up and here is this point - I will definitely write down and send in the technical support of the game as it is the use of the bug game, and therefore - violation of the rules. Dear developers, I believe you are not aware of that. That when the killer has a HEX pen: Ruin presence in the game, you can abuse the bug, in the consequence of which - the reaction test simply will not appear until the survivors repair the generator. Everything is very simple. You approach the first generator, you start fixing it, and you see that it 's damned. After that, you just start pressing M1 and letting go, pressing and letting go. In the consequence of what - testing the reaction simply does not lick. And if several survivors do it at once - then No Problem in the repair of the generator - will arise. And it is on so much a hole and extensive bug that it is even 19 and 18 ranks used. (Video with this bug - I will throw in technical support to you during the day, dear developers)

On that, I have everything. My dear residents fog:) Such adult and experienced players for survivors, rather than being able to do simple things. Testing the reaction to them is complicated. But in replacements. I also suggest that developers take one skill from survivors, for variety, let it be.... hmm.... about! I Know! "Borrowed Time." Make sure that this perk works Once - for the whole game. I think it will be a wonderful decision:) And so, in conclusion I want to add and again address to developers: Hear please what you are told and other players and play more with players directly. What would be aware of the REAL problems of the game, not the problems of those people who have their hands growing from the wrong place.Also, I 'd like to add this. Dear survivors. If you can 't do something yourself, you don 't have to blame the killer. And first of all, myself. All you do is create a more casual game for yourself. First of all. And then for the killers:) To all good day and good mood:)

Post edited by TheSaintSelon on
  • thedarkwasabi
    thedarkwasabi Member Posts: 22
    Options

I fully agree with that.

• honestlybaffled
    honestlybaffled Member Posts: 175
    Options

I didn't read anything but I agree, on red ranks as suv , ruin is just a small stone and waste of perk slot, ranking up in this game is easy peasy lemon squeezy and is the game really supposed to be balanced around "ranks 15" ? lol