We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The idea of ​​making a balance in the lobby for the survivors

Options
PLAVT
PLAVT Member Posts: 79
edited August 2018 in Creations
Dear developers, I ask you to consider the possibility of processing the game lobby for survivors. Killers are very often poured because the survivors have objects in their hands (lanterns, boxes, first-aid kits, keys, cards). Survivors do not see a killer, but the maniac sees all the survivors, including what they took with them in their hands. I propose to make the game honest! To forbid the killer to see the objects that the survivors take, leaving only the opportunity to see characters without objects.

Everyone who likes the idea, please support it. Leave comments with your opinion. Thank you.
Post edited by PLAVT on

Comments

• PoppaSquat
    PoppaSquat Member Posts: 78
    Options

I think this would actually belong in the "wishlist" board, but since its already here...
    I believe the whole point of the killer being able to see what survivors bring is so they can adapt their strategy accordingly, and allows pre-match mind gaming for the survivors (such as last second switching to another survivor with a completely different item to give the killer no time to adapt).
    Also a killer can only see the type of item, and not what exact item it is or its add-ons, so the killer is only given a hint of what to expect.

• PLAVT
    PLAVT Member Posts: 79
    edited August 2018
    Options

I think this would actually belong in the "wishlist" board, but since its already here...
    I believe the whole point of the killer being able to see what survivors bring is so they can adapt their strategy accordingly, and allows pre-match mind gaming for the survivors (such as last second switching to another survivor with a completely different item to give the killer no time to adapt).
    Also a killer can only see the type of item, and not what exact item it is or its add-ons, so the killer is only given a hint of what to expect.

The killer strategy must be applied on the map, the choice of the killer should not depend on the items that survivors have in their hands. The killer must intuitively feel the game, arrange the perks as he likes, according to his game. One hint is a lot, because the killers pour when I choose lights or keys. They agree only on first aid kits with cards. As a result, I, like many players want balance in terms of the game lobby. Thus, killers will stop leaving the game because of what they see. Killer will only see the bodies and clothing of survivors. 
    Such a change will bring joy to both parties. Survivors will not suffer from the exit of the murderer (breakdown of the lobby), and the killer will not be nervous (pushhnat, frightened) seeing the survivors in the hands of objects.
    Post edited by PLAVT on