The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

And so Hell has begun anew...

Not going to lie, there was an innocent part of me that HOPED the Summer event wasn't going to be another Lunar Event.

BOY WAS THAT A STUPID THOUGHT.

First match of the game, instant swap to flashlights by the survivors. Next match, multiple body blocks. Next match, I let the survivors work on the generators. Thought all was going to be good. Next thing I know they all run out the exit with me having four hooks remaining to be used and the survivors calling me a moron for letting them do crap.

SO! A message to the Survivor world out there. If it's OBVIOUS the killer is being polite. The killer is LETTING YOU DO THE GOD DAMN SUMMER GENERATORS. Please be a dear and help your friendly neighborhood sociopath out by letting them impale you a couple times.

Is that so much to ask?

Comments

• Otis_gah
    Otis_gah Member Posts: 5

That's my fear! all four survivors making a break for it once they finish the gens I let them do. This is my first event like this so I was kinda paranoid of swfs groups sabotaging all the hooks.

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

it is a risk being nice during an event but you may have to force your intent on them, grab one off the gen and hook them on the event hook then step back to indicate you want them to be saved.

But did sound like you got matched with survivors that exploited your kindness. No good deed ay

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

TBH I'm cool with all that as long as the game doesn't crash constantly. Lunar event was just completely unplayable.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073

Most recent round. I play nice, I don't tunnel, i get body blocked at three hooks, I get "pity" drop only to be d-struck and the survivor runs out the exit tea bagging the whole way.

I get too many more of these I'm bringing an ebony....

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    edited August 2018

I think this covers everything....

How I feel about the current Summer Event in Dead by Daylight: Excited for that sweet sweet new Hillbilly hammer, BUUUUUUUUT (fast forward to 8 seconds.) https://youtu.be/rnzMkJocw6Q?t=8

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Not going to lie, there was an innocent part of me that HOPED the Summer event wasn't going to be another Lunar Event.

BOY WAS THAT A STUPID THOUGHT.

First match of the game, instant swap to flashlights by the survivors. Next match, multiple body blocks. Next match, I let the survivors work on the generators. Thought all was going to be good. Next thing I know they all run out the exit with me having four hooks remaining to be used and the survivors calling me a moron for letting them do crap.

SO! A message to the Survivor world out there. If it's OBVIOUS the killer is being polite. The killer is LETTING YOU DO THE GOD DAMN SUMMER GENERATORS. Please be a dear and help your friendly neighborhood sociopath out by letting them impale you a couple times.

Is that so much to ask?

They saboed my hooks in the 2nd game already....
    My advice is to camp the cocktail gens with hag traps or insidious, kinda funny

• DeathSpark
    DeathSpark Member Posts: 41
    edited August 2018

-The most stupid fact is that if u let the survivors get the gens and 4 of them let you hook them(yes this is a semi farm for the event)one if thinks that the killer dosent deserve/is makeing money off of you,the truth is the is the reverse,by escapeing you do a pip besides the safety pip(27-42 bp), and the killer gets just the safety pip(22-25bp)(IF you hook all 4)(if you do 3 you de-pip),and imagine if someone gets bloody party(as i usually do during these events)to 40-45k bp for a killer and a 56-80k bp for a survivor),i run somethimes to a bad team and i get pity on them wile so i let them win,but then i think i lose more if i let them win,and i still let them.It feels bad for a killer to give other players free bp and still be rewarded with #########.

• N3X
    N3X Member Posts: 39
    • Flashlights = Just look up in the air to dodge it.

• Also Use Franklin and you have no Problems with Flashlights or other Tools ;)

• Play smart ^^

I started Yesterday since Long time to Play Kilelr from rank 19. And now im Rank 15 with 4 Kills per round.
    Sure in highrank will it start to be more annoying but Nothing you can´t handle.

• Fabyoulust
    Fabyoulust Member Posts: 27

When the survivors literally play like twats, bodyblock, break hooks, troll me and butt dance I just dc and move on. Don't even let them get their gens then. I don't have time to play with idiots.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Smh, dont let anyone do gens as a killer, why? They aren't entitled to gens. Survivor main saying this, dbd is extremely toxic