The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bloody party streamers

How often do you guys see bps in your blood web now a days before I use to see them often and even multiple in the same web, but now a days I can use a million blood points and barely get one.

Comments

• Cassandra_Alexandra
    Cassandra_Alexandra Member Posts: 254

I rarely see them, but it doesn't bother me since I also rarely use them. I have a lot built up. I'm superstitious and believe they're bad luck. I might as well have a black cat walk across the screen. Whenever I would use one, I'd have the worst match. Camping, tunneling, slugging, disconnects....you name it. I used them during the Rift Challenges when a killer messaged me before the match started saying he wanted to farm.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

It's kinda sad how they are more rare then the actual ultra rare offerings

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

I love how when I got Demo from P3 lvl 1 to P3 lvl 50 with all perks, I got 11 party streamers and 33 mories. I wish they were a little less rare.

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749

I'm actually currently working on getting all perks on wraith. I have put about 3 million blood points in him over the last couple of weeks. I believe i have gotten 4 BPS out of that.

• ReallyBigShoe
    ReallyBigShoe Member Posts: 764

Rarely. They should change switch the rarities so mori offerings and keys are as rare as BPS, and BPS are as common as mori offerings and keys are now.

• Go_Go_Roboto
    Go_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 330

It's a general issue with Green items. Unfortunately add-ons and offerings share the same RNG gauge.