Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Frank's Mixtape

Options

I've used it for the first time in a long while. It felt like it wasn't working like it used to, but I'm not sure.

A while ago when I was using Frank's Mixtape Legion, the survivor would go down after 4 frenzy hits iirc. I know we can't hit them more than twice during the same frenzy, but do they still go down after 4? Or was that removed?

Answers

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,333
    Options

I believe the Deep Wound time was extended to 30 seconds some time ago. Therefore, it should take 6 hits to down someone using Frank's Mixtape, if I'm thinking about this right.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

I believe that's right, but I'm on mobile atm, so unfortunately I can't 100% confirm this.

The issue with Franks Mixtape now is that the Feral Frenzy downing potential isn't there anymore. Base FF downing is not worth it at all, and FM doesn't help either.

Even if you FF hit someone, the threat still isn't there because of the TR condition and the new condition they did to it I believe, which still gets circumvented easily.

In short, I'd just use Feral Frenzy to keep people injured @NotNox and than just down them with an M1/normal attack. Focus on damage over hooking, keeping everyone damaged will make it easier for you, so always FF chainstab when the time calls for it.