We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Misc. Surivor and Killer Perk Ideas Part 1

Options
dmayo44
dmayo44 Member Posts: 10

Survivor

• Vanishing Act- Quickly exiting a locker is silent and gives a 150% speed boost. Causes Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds. (Locker is only silent when the speed burst is activated)
  • Sixth Sense- You know when something is amiss. You get a sound notification and can see the killer while the killer is reading your aura. This effect is on cooldown for 50/40/30 seconds
  • Allegiance- You play with the stronger side. Summon the entity to block a window for the killer for 0.5 seconds after vaulting during a chase. This effect is on cooldown for 80/70/60 seconds after use.
  • Soothing Presence- You and all allies within an 8 meter radius are 25% quieter. Skill checks are slightly/moderately/considerably less common (does not apply in dream world)
  • In The Zone- Skill Check odds are considerably increased. Great skill checks no longer give bonus progression. You gain a bonus of 50%/75%/100% bloodpoints after the match

Killer

• Hex: Decay- Generators that are not being worked on regress at 0.5x/0.75x/1x the normal regression speed
  • Disable- You hit them where it hurts. Survivors who are hit by you are unable to repair, heal, open, search, or escape through the hatch for 3/4/5 seconds after taking damage.
  • While They're Down- Recovery speed on downed survivors is reduced by 10%/25%/50%
  • Hex: Momentum- A deep bond with the entity unlocks tremendous potential. After hooking a survivor, gain a token. Every token gives a 5% speed boost. You may hold a maximum of 2/3/4 tokens. Speed boost goes away when totem is destroyed.
  • Outcast- You become obsessed with one survivor. While your obsession is within 12 meters of another survivor, the other survivor's action speed is reduced by 12/15/18%

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options
    Ok, here's my opinion on all of them.

Vanishing act: Love the perk! Although may not be used at high tier much, it's a great idea.

Sixth sens: Seems a bit weak imo, maybe a bit more knowledge, like what perk they are using to see your aura, or see where they are when used.

Allegiance: Seems very weak, 1.5 - 3 seconds, 0.5 would make it better for the killer to Lunge as you jump.

Soothing presence: A great idea! I could see this being an amazing low rank perk (high tier you may want skill checks) and would pair very well with Feng min (forgot that perk name  :p )

In the zone: Sure, we need some more Perks for grinding.

Hex decay: Seems a bit OP, even though it's hex, I sat it should take about 15 seconds to activate.

Disable: Take away escaping from the hatch and sure.

While they're down: I'd love this to be a perk, especially when you get the last 2 players with cannibals chainsaw.

Hex momentum: No...just no. That fast? .5 max per token. Like can you imagine a tier 3 Myers with 4 tokens  ;)

Outcast: This reminds me of a survivor I'm making, who benefits from being alone.

But anyways, pretty good perk, however, his or her team mates should be able to tell.