Year of the Dog Outfits

As a David main I am saddened everytime I see someone with the skin. I don't know why they didn't put it in store when they left the Halloween skins, from the same year, in there. I don't think it'd be difficult to add it back even after the event. Does any other David main feel the same?

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,081
    edited January 2020

Because the Halloween-Skins were purchaseable in the first place. The Cosmetics you are talking about (Howling Grounds and Summer BBQ) were tied to the event and not purchaseable in the Ingame-Store.

Sure it would be cool to get them, because honestly, getting Event Rewards was never hard and only because someone was not playing at this time should not exclude them, but it is how it is. There was a chance that everyone would got them, but this got denied, because the reason, why everyone would get them, was not present anymore (that it would take too much time to restore them to the original owners one by one).

(I would also loved to get the Huntress Mask and the Billy-Hammer, but well.... :/ unlucky)

• Alpha8512_Xbox
    Alpha8512_Xbox Member Posts: 34

You can still purchase all the skins that were in last years lunar event though..