The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Your favourite buids and why

what is your favourite killer and/or survivor builds and why?

Comments

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Prove Thyself, Leader, Streetwise, and Bond or Better Together. This is the ultimate team boosting build.

Iron Will, Spine Chill, Balanced Landing, and Q&Q or Urban Evasion. This is a great stealth build that also has a perk to extend chases.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

im doing pretty good with plunderers, spine chill, deliverance and a random perk in 4th slot, autodidact was there last night. I never bring items unless im doing a challenge, and i play solo so deliverance helps me not rely on others to fix my mistakes. Also i never expect to escape. Makes the game more enjoyable.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

On my Jeff I run Leader, Botany Knowledge, Spine chill and Iron Will.

Its just a nice "boost everything a bit" build which I think is very enjoyable.

Though obviously game changing/altering builds are great as well.

Currently in the process of P3ing my feng, and on here im running Auto Didact, After Care and man, that is pretty sexy, and auto didact once its build up is sooo satisfying.

• ninjamediness64
    ninjamediness64 Member Posts: 125

Sometimes I like going for a unique healing build with Autodidact, Empathy, and Solidarity. Fourth perk is just whatever.

It doesn’t always work since there are a lot of other ways my teammates heal themselves, but when I get those 5 stack skill checks, healing is super fast.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

SB, D'S, Iron Will, And sometimes Resilience, Q&Q, Hope, or Unbreakable

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Currently loving Doctor with Iridescent King, a Calm add-on, combined with Distressing T3. Combined with Static Blast it creates a literal madhouse of status effects on all survivors. It's so much fun to see survivors begin to panic when they start having each effect hitting them. Honestly the most fun I've had as Killer for so long!

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

It's pretty much a full build but I usually bring Bond, Iron Will and Unbreakable.

The last slot can be whatever, quite often it's Borrowed Time. But Quick and Quiet, Plunderer's, some sort of exhaustion perk, DS and Tenacity are all commonly put there.

Sometimes I swap Bond for Kindred as well, but I feel very naked without IW and Unbreakable.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,074

On my Legion Bamboozle + Fire Up for speedy fast vaults.

• tkwmm
    tkwmm Member Posts: 103

Survivor build.

Spine chill + emphaty combo for information and coorperation.

Detective hunch for totem cleanse and generator repair strategy.

Urban evasion for stealth + counter hag.

• AWildLuke
    AWildLuke Member Posts: 22

As a survivor, I use

DS - only because I dont like being tunneled, its the only thing that really tilts me but I almost never use it anyway, its just a general prevention

Lithe - people say it's the worst exhaustion perk, but I really like it; I usually use it before the killer comes closer so I can get more distance (wasting more of his time) and then proceed to loop a tile

Kindred - so I can see baby claudette self caring in the corner; just kidding, it's a good solo survivor perk and it not only helps me decide if I should go for the unhook, but to see if my aura was hidden behind a gen in case the killer has bbq or if he is coming towards me, making me more alert.

Iron Will - really helpful while looping, I had more killers losing me because of it than I can count. also, I hate the loud and annoying moan of survivors

• pjo
    pjo Member Posts: 7

As nurse main on nurse: Haunted, Ruin, BBQ and Whispers...

Whispers and BBQ to localize the survivors.

Ruin for slow down and to be a trap for haunted grounds. Normal from 4 survivors one cleanse almost every round the shiny totems for points and with nurse is this still one or two free hooks. ;D

As survivor I play more the basic... because I'm a survivor noob. Adre, Selfcare, BT and DH.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

I call it No-Hide Nurse.

Nurse's, Bloodhound, Spies from the Shadows, Infectious Freight with Metal Spoon and Anxious Gasp.

• 4fingeredfreddy
    4fingeredfreddy Member Posts: 34

Freddy with noed, discordance, remember me, and blood warden. I know there are stronger builds, but this just feels so good to to me. Sometimes I will replace discordance with either pop or tremors depending on how I feel, and sometimes I'll take fire up over remember me if I don't wanna hunt one person and want to play quicker.

Always take snares over pallets with jump rope and paint brush or pill bottle when possible

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    edited January 2020

My favourite builds are usually just for fun or QOL.

For survivor: Q&Q, Head On, Any Means Necessary, and a wild card fourth perk (usually Iron Will, Inner Strength, or DS). These perks just make for some funny moments, like blowing someone's mind when they get stunned by the same pallet twice.

For killer: BBQ, Nurse's Calling, Deerstalker and Iron Maiden. I play Huntress, don't judge me. I like the auras, they make for some nice hatchets.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    edited January 2020

At the moment on my Pig (only have a handful of Perks, takes forever to level every Killer up, level Survivors up AND work on Prestige'ing) running:

-Ruin

-Surveillance

-Spies from Shadows

-Sloppy Butcher

It's been a lot of fun, esp on Lery's

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

For Killer: I'll just choose my main, Michael Myers. I use Pop Goes the Weasel, BBQ, Nurses Calling, and Monitor and Abuse. I tend to like playing with Dead Rabbit, and J.Myers Memorial Add-ons as well. Extra low terror radius for sneaking up on targets, and stalking them to 99%. Also low terror radius lets me sneak up on people who might be healing.

For Survivor: I have been using Self Care, Botany Knowledge, Lithe, and Borrowed Time. I notice that in a lot of my games I escape the killer quite often, but after taking a hit. So having a way to heal myself without wasting a ridiculous amount of time, while also being self sufficient is nice. Also Botany helps me heal others faster, lots of times I wouldn't have been able to get a heal off, or pick someone up off the ground before the killer returned without it. Lithe is just there to extend chases, and obviously Borrowed is for camping killers. But this is also the perk I'm most likely to switch off. For DS, Unbreakable, or just any perk I feel like using.

Survivor 2: Just a fun build I've enjoyed using recently is Bond, Kindred, Open Handed, and Distortion. I just like seeing what everyone is doing...and not letting the killer see me in the process lol