Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Blood Echo Exhaustion Effect

Options
HealsBadMan
HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Kinda of a dumb question, but I want to make sure:

Blood Echo: When hooking a survivor, all other injured survivors get the Hemorrhage status effect until healed, and the Exhaustion status effect for 45 seconds. Blood Echo has a cooldown of 100/80/60 seconds.

Does this mean that the survivor gets a 45 second Exhaustion timer, like a normal Exhaustion timer that stops when running, or is it 45 seconds flat that goes away regardless of running?

Best Answer

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓
    Options

@HealsBadMan

This video below confirms that it indeed works like a normal exhaustion penalty, rather than a flat 45 second penalty.

Here's the link to the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxwR059BXNg

Skip to 8:32 on the video, you can see that the exhaustion status effect was applied to Tapp and doesn't go down while he's running to the generator, it only starts counting down once he starts working on the generator and walking.

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@HealsBadMan

Usually if you run while you have an Exhaustion timer than it will slow down when you run.

So I want to say that it's like a normal Exhaustion time, if i'm wrong than i'm sure somebody will give the right information.