2-3 GENS POPPING IN 1 MINUTE IN RED RANKS.. SO WHEN WILL YOU NERF DS,DH and Adrenaline Devs?

DragonOfPain
DragonOfPain Member Posts: 139
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

So I'm trying to adapt without Ruin.. I still get either 2 Kills on Big Maps and 4 Kills Constantly on Smaller Maps such as Game, Lerey and Hawkins (unless of course survivors bring their OP keys on these maps).. So when will you devs nerf DS, Andrenaline and DH? I don't have any problem with Borrowed since I don't like tunneling and tunneling is not a good strategy on the Red Ranks because of the DS possibility which wastes more time.. But now ruin is gone, You get 2-3 Gens popping in 1 minute.. Now here's the problem, In Big Maps like all Cornfield Maps, its difficult to have gen pressures especially on killers who doesn't have any gen pressures like majority of the Killer.. So since Ruin has been nerfed, when will you Devs Nerf DS, DH and Andreline.. Oh not to mention the Keys too.. And yeah I play both survivor and killer but the only perk i use as a survivor is Borrowed to give the killer a fair game.. Playing Killer now is just frustrating as ever.. So when will you fix this issue? Or will you even read and reply on this topic?

Post edited by DragonOfPain on

Comments