Hex idea

When someone cleanses the hex totem they should have to suffer from the effect(s) the whole game 

Comments

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@mendo222 said:
    When someone cleanses the hex totem they should have to suffer from the effect(s) the whole game 

What if it's devour hope? To have them suffer from exposed all game isn't fair at all....

• mendo222
    mendo222 Member Posts: 24
    Sally55 said:

@mendo222 said:

What if it's devour hope? To have them suffer from exposed all game isn't fair at all....

That’s the price we survivors are gonna have to pay (I’m a survivor main, it just sucks for killers to have their hex totem destroyed in the first 30 seconds are so 
  • Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@mendo222 said:
    Sally55 said:

@mendo222 said:

That’s the price we survivors are gonna have to pay (I’m a survivor main, it just sucks for killers to have their hex totem destroyed in the first 30 seconds are so 

Well i play survivor and killer and this would cause hexes to be nerfed so no thnx. If this only applied to ruin i would be ok with it..

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Sally55 said:

@mendo222 said:

Camping isnt fair for the single survivor either
    Its a horror game... .dont forget that

• mendo222
    mendo222 Member Posts: 24
    Sally55 said:

@mendo222 said:
    Sally55 said:

@mendo222 said:

Well i play survivor and killer and this would cause hexes to be nerfed so no thnx. If this only applied to ruin i would be ok with it..

Well congrats for playing survivor and killer . I see you main killer as you only want it for ruin . Lmao 
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Is mendo222 a popular name or something, because I swear i had a old ps3 friend with that name