How many adept killer trophies/achievements do you have?

Options
2»

Comments

• fleshbox
    fleshbox Member Posts: 494
    Options

%65 achieves done including 3/4 secret ones. Just by playing the game. Did not work on surv adept until last week. Got two on first try. One with a bran new surv and nea. Killers not even touched yet.

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328
    Options

Since the new adept mechanic (2 pips instead of just 4k) I stopped trying. The onky time I tried was with Plague right after rank reset. Never again, screw this.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    Options

All of them, demo I got first try, Plague was ez as well, Oni took me a bit.

• RussianSpyPigeon
    RussianSpyPigeon Member Posts: 83
    Options

For survivor I have Adept Ace, Adept Dwight, Adept Steve and Adept Tapp. For killer I have Adept Clown and Adept Doctor.

• PeenutsButt3r
    PeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 695
    Options

all except some DLC I don't buy

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 255
    edited February 2020
    Options

All of the killer ones and all of the Survivor ones except for Adam, Kate and Yui since I only bought the killers with shards and Steve/Nancy because I didnt bother getting them to lvl 15. Plague was a pain since using her power actually hurts her emblem gain, same with David since no mither.

• TheAntiSanta
    TheAntiSanta Member Posts: 128
    Options

I'm at 10, right now.

Nurse, Spirit, Legion, Hag, Trapper, Wraith, Ghost Face, Doctor, Plague, and Nightmare, in that order.

But I really only get these when there's like, a lot of not great survivors running around, making it much easier to do. Like, those last three (Doctor, Plague, Nightmare), I got in back-to-back-to-back games, right when this 2nd Rift opened up, just because some people that hadn't played in a long while, were jumping back in, and trying to do various random tasks that weren't exactly helpful for winning. Also all playing at lower rank, where it's easier to get a double pip.

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 943
    Options

all of them on ps4

plague was the biggest pain simply because breaking them with her power and on hit downing them is bad for the chase emblem

• Alonzo
    Alonzo Member Posts: 151
    edited February 2020
    Options

124 of 143. The ones I don't have are licensed characters DLC related. I did manage to get The Pig - I want to play a game and The Cannibal - Butcherin'. I got those by using splinter offerings.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options

Survivors: All of them

Killers: Trapper, Wraith, Doctor, Myers, Spirit, Legion

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options

Since you're switching to MMR based matchmaking will it be possible to make getting the adept trophies easier for killers? Not necessarily as simple as a 4k like it used to be, but right now I find getting adept to be extremely difficult.

• Mjra
    Mjra Member Posts: 50
    Options

I got them all. And trust me they really are as bad as they sound, outside of green ranks. If you're red rank your best strategy to get Adept killer achievements is to just depip back to a better rank and hope for the best.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120
    Options

We are aware the Killer Adepts are in an annoying place. This will be addressed, but as always it's a matter of prioritization. :)

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

On PS4, I have Adept Pig only. None on PC version.

• Clinton
    Clinton Member Posts: 342
    Options

That sounds like good news. I got all of the killer adepts fairly easily but had to de-rank to 15 to get all of them.