Can't play Killer anymore

All of the fun is just slowly being sapped out of playing Killer. I mained killer, but I just can't anymore. You take away the bandaid fix that was Ruin, and don't do anything about the absolutely massive maps and gens being done immediately. It's too stressful to keep pressure and juggling 4 people at once and consistently win chases without 2 gens being done as well. I'm starting to see why so many Killers camp now, there's nothing more you can really do.

Meanwhile, survivors have to hold m1 for 80 seconds and occasionally press space bar, and then run around in circles for a bit and also press spacebar sometimes.

I don't think I can come back until the devs realize their mistakes and decide to actually start caring for the other side of the game for once. It's ridiculous at this point.

Killers are supposed to be the ones in control of the game, but now it's just a festival of 4 SWF's t bagging and flashlight clicking.

Comments

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351

To quote the mighty Bricky:

"Freddy just kinda tips his fedora and Claudette sprint bursts away and gives him the middle finger because that's what Dead By Daylight is about" -Bricky 2018