Summer BBQ question

Haven't been able to play much due to server issues... If everyone burns a BBQ offering, does that mean there will be 7 hooks as well as 7 generators? Or would it be 6 gens and 3 hooks? If its the latter seems kinda one sided against the killer no? Also is it the first hook for the survivor? or the first time a survivor gets hooksed on the BBQ hook, as in, even if I hooked him twice already on normal hooks, if I kill him on the BBQ hook I will get the points.

Comments

• Kasies
    Kasies Member Posts: 66
    Every offering adds one gen and one hook.
    If all 5 players throw one each as an offering you"ll have 7 gens and 7 hooks.

As for the hook - as soon as you hook one surv on a bbq hook you get one chop. Doesnt matter which hookstate. They dont even have to Die on the hook
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Kasies said:

As for the hook - as soon as you hook one surv on a bbq hook you get one chop. Doesnt matter which hookstate. They dont even have to Die on the hook

What if 5 offerings get burned and 7 special gens exist. You still only get 5 point after finishing 5 gens, right? I ask, because usually the unrepaired gens also start running, once 5 gens have been repaired.

• Kasies
    Kasies Member Posts: 66
    Tsulan said:

@Kasies said:

What if 5 offerings get burned and 7 special gens exist. You still only get 5 point after finishing 5 gens, right? I ask, because usually the unrepaired gens also start running, once 5 gens have been repaired.

Good question. I actually have yet to have All of us throw one offering each. So far the highest i had was 3 - so i just asumed my Statement via logic. 
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

You get 1 cocktail per special gen done , so yeah , if you complete 5 of them ,with 7 of them existing, then you will get only 5 cocktails.