Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can i transfer my dlcs from ps4 to pc?

Options

That is all i want to know. Can i? Because i have all the dlcs in my ps4 account and now that i am on the pc i kind of want them back.

Comments

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495
    Options

No you can't at the current time but they are looking into making it where the accounts are cross platform or so I heard. That way you could sign in on pc and there's the ps4 account or whatever.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

Yeah, sorry this feature is not enabled at the present time and I can't say if it's something that will be brought in, at the present time. I know it's wanted but I can't guarantee that it will be implemented.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited January 2020
    Options

What's your favourite DLC?

Link me your steam account and I'll gift it for you.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@GenericKnight

As said above this concept is currently still being looked into by BHVR but it has no clear date yet.

We also don't know if it will be a thing, BHVR is indeed interested in the possibility of Cross-Play between all platforms but we don't know if Cross-Progression will come with it OR if Cross-Play will come at all anytime soon.

We'll see though, personally, i'd refrain from buying DLC on PC or anything like that until more information on this is brought to light. Feel free to of course, but that's up to you.