DbD Steam Achievements.. more survivors...

Comments

• perpill
    perpill Member Posts: 58

More Survivor reach rank 5 than Killers do rank 10!

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,311

Considering that for optimal distribution you'd want 4 survivors for every 1 killer I'm surprised the difference isn't bigger. Obviously there's also people that play both and have both sets of achievements, but I don't see why it's surprising that there's more survivors than killers?

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Oh no! The devs have successfully made survivor appealing enough to balance queue times!! Smh how survivor sided of them I would rather have 30 min killer queues 😠

• perpill
    perpill Member Posts: 58

It's showing how many Killers never even break the top ten Rank vs how many survivers hit or pass the 5 rank. Found it interesting. They should try to make the Killer more appealing to others since there's a big difference between the two.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

It's a really small difference to me. 1% vs 10% would be big.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Why is this being touted as such a big thing?

People play party games like Dead By Daylight mostly to play with friends, so the only way to do that in DBD is to play survivor, it's pretty obvious which side is going to have more high ranked players.

I bet there are more people that pick up this game and never touch killer than there are people that pick up killer and never touch survivor due to the SWF factor.