What should my next killer be?

I understand this is more of a personal decision but I want to make this interesting and fall back on my community. So far I have Mike, Spirit, Freddy, and Ghost Face. I used the Pig on console but that was some time ago. If anyone cares enough make my day spicier then suggest one. I can even just use a base killer just say one. Thanks

Comments

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Based on those five sounds like you enjoy a challenge, or at least surprising survivors. Maybe Wraith so you can have all the stealth killers under your belt? Hag is pretty sneaky too with M&A and certain addons.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

I'd go for Demogorgon or Hag. After the ruin nerf Ithink you better play killers that can move fast across the map .

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

Oh yeah, Wraith is also good, with bone clapper and windstorm add ons.

• Yeah wraith is my favorite base killer but I haven't "grinded" him out but now that you say it I think I will

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Pig is Bae replay her. A good Pig can do extremely well. It's all about mixing up your playstyle during the trial.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

a good anything can do extremely well....

and pig is really too rng to properly tier anywhere

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I recommend Trapper. He is add-on reliant but it is so satisfying when you chase an over confident Survivor and you hear the Snap! sound.

Best thing to do is use Corrupt Intervention and trap up an area with 3 close gens. You could also play deviously with an Insidious basement build. PWYF would be good as well since the speed boost will allow you to put more pressure on them. I wish I had it, still waiting for it to show on the shrine.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Clown is cool, fun to play and he just laughs..get him! Or Plague she is quite special and looks stunning if you get her memorium outfit.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Plague, she can be very deadly and has Infectious Fright as a very solid perk.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

Guess. ;)

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

While Pig and Wraith are still my favorites. It depends on your goals. If you are just trying to grind points Doc is a good choice. Otherwise it depends on your preference of playstyle. Billy could be interesting as he's very different from what you've been using.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

She does well because of how much she can do. Being a jack of all trades master of none kinda killer has it's benefits, but downsides are you never excel in anything. If your extremely good with basics and have spent enough time playing to know survivors general pathing and general locations then Pig can be a monster.

So while you say it can be done with any killer I do agree, but what I like about Pig is the fact she will only ever be as good as the player can be.

Her RNG is kinda meh, but any person who plays Pig comes up with a strategy for the RBT deployment to help stall the game. Though if you expect her RBT to carry you then your making a huge mistake.

Overall I have come to realize her RNG math is somewhere around this as a simplistic base form without going into massive calculations.

(12 + X - Y) x Z =

X is travel time

Y is Great Skill check Reductions

Z is RBT available.

Sure someone may get it off in 15 seconds or it may be to the very last tick of the 2 minutes and 30 second timer, but it does it's job by being a Fire and Forget mechanic. It stalls very quickly in my experiences from rank 20 to rank 1.

The average of my personal experince with her is probably around 40 to 45 seconds of stall time. Thats Half a gen applied four times. Meaning her RBT has the potential on average to count for 2 gens. Does it always work this way? No, but the potential is there and thinking Pig is bad because sometimes you get the RBT off in the first box means nothing.

• Perelie
    Perelie Member Posts: 433

Ruin nerf has been a flop, will you guys revert the changes or buff it now that your concept for it has failed?

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120
    edited January 2020

I have seen no statistics yet on Ruin, as I am off sick. We will be checking performance metrics on it and Killers as a whole soon.

EDIT: I should also comment that it would be best if people refrain from hijacking other threads just to talk about Ruin.

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 887

Nurse might provide a more varied playstyle. Doc is kind of fun, though I have only played him a couple of times, so far.

• JakConstantine
    JakConstantine Member Posts: 118

Well it's lore based maybe Vigo. Maybe a killer who collects lips and puts them in a salty jar. To be honest I love to see a new killer based on scratched mirror Myers. Or with the same powers and style.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I third the Demogorgon.