A killer who is REALLY good at gen delay with the right build

I know that this is done. In fact, I am watching the video that I am making this post from as I type. So, shout out to OhTofu for this.

I was thinking about an idea a day or 2 ago about how to get some good gen delay. And it hit me: ruin and thrilling tremors are really good together. The main question is how to set it up.

Well, as said before, OhTofu made a perk build for the doctor: surveillance, ruin, thrilling, distressing, and both calm addons.

I dont think you need surveillance, but the idea is to static blast them off the gen, and pick up a downen survivor immediately to block the gens. Then ruin will regress the gens. Distressing and the calm addons make the static blast GIGANTIC.

Obviously, there are a few issues but you cant have a perfect killer and build. For example, losing ruin kills the gen regression of the build.

I think instead of surveillance, maybe implement surge as a backup strategy. It isnt as good as with ruin, but it makes it to where you can still use the strategy.

At minimum, if you use it, and immediately get back on said gen, it delays a gen by 24 seconds if only 1 survivor works on it (16 for tremors, and 8 seconds worth of regression).

Maybe doctor is stronger than we thought? I thought he. Became decently better on his update, but maybe he is gonna be top tier with his gen slowdown.

Comments

• kmhmonkey
    kmhmonkey Member Posts: 7

I ran doc yesterday with Distressing, Overcharge, BBQ, and Whispers. 40 min match. Could have been partially from poor gen progressing, but once they had it down to 3 gens 3 survivors, I was able to patrol the gens and static burst them off. Then kick it and move on. I'd usually know if they started working on it again because of the gen burst. Would swap out BBQ though, wasn't all that useful.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Plague.

Perks: Dying Light, Thana, PGTW and a perk of your choice.

Add-Ons: Any increasing infection speed and anything to make Corrupt last longer.

Basically, if they don't cleanse, they get Thana and you get easier downs. That stacks DL and PGTW very fast. If they cleanse, super easy downs, you get Thana, DL and PGTW fast.

Either way, they lose.