Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Criticizing Lery's Memorial

I was chatting in the scoreboard, and then i crashed.(Reported trough the engine)

Before that i had 2 times the same survivor,same killer and i had 4/5 times lerys memorial in a row.

What have i done to get 4/5 TIMES LERYS MEMORIAL?

Oh yea, i reported on the first LERYS MEMORIAL i got, a player for afking in a locker the whole game.

LERYS MEMORIAL has now reached a level where u cant find totems easily, which is fine.Just wanted to let u know that u did something well.

Also, its pretty open for a small place, scratch marks are easy to see, and the blood is too.

Which means Killers wont need to use perks that help them track down blood and scratch marks.

And also, for a area that is open ,and filled with dead ends...it does lack a lot of methods for stealth like bushes for example.

I suggest to add more thicker grass in Lerys Memorial,and to make it more look like a Ruined Hospital.

Its way to clean to be a murder house of the Doctor.

Comments