Instadown while carrying a survivor

Options

Thats for stopping the bodyblock bullying with killers, specially in SWF. Besides, it makes no sense in a horror game that a player puts his body in front of the killer to stop the killers movement. Im not suggesting a perk, it may be a basic mechanic.

Once you get a survivor in you shoulders, any hit in another survivor while carrying the downed one will be a instadown.

So survivors can stop exploring this exploit. And the killers may one day be really fearsome.

Comments

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

No.

• Marcavecunc
    Options

Longer answer: Nooooo.

It's not an exploit, it's part of the game to give survivors a chance of wiggling off. There's even distraction and protection hit scores associated to it.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262
    Options

While greatly annoying the team based actions like this are part of the reason survivors are OP

And I'd rather keep the teamwork aspects like this a focus along with 3rd vs 1st person perspective to stop people from continuing to request killer nerfs they dont need.

If you feel like they are gonna get off, Drop them. Someone will come for them or they can sit for a bit either way never let yourself be stunned by struggle. Anti heal builds work best for autistic survivors like this, thana or sloppy to really punish how much getting in the way will cost them

• Marcavecunc
    Options

This. If I see too many survivors trying to bodyblock to make me lose my grip on the survivor I'm carrying, I'll just drop them and give chase. Sure, someone will probably heal them back up, but at least I'm chasing someone now, instead of everyone running away and me not having a headstart on them because of the stun.