Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Dear Dead by Daylight Development Team

ZombieNote
ZombieNote Member Posts: 3
edited January 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello, I am a Korean player who has been playing Dead by Daylight for 140 hours for 2 months.

With the help of a translator, I want to leave an opinion about this game that I enjoyed deeply for a short time.

I'm a user playing both survivors and murderers. I'm still low in rank, haha

As a dual player, I agree with Ruin's downward move.

Because novice survivors become too helpless when dealing with ruin. They feel powerless because they can't run away from the killer or turn on the generator. So did I.

We need to change the effects of destruction to accommodate beginner survivors.

But Ruin's downward direction was too strong. Many killer users are frustrated.As a dual player, I agree with Ruin's downward move.

Many killer users have given up playing the killer, and as the number of killer users has decreased, high rank's surviving users are no longer allowed to wait for the same Rank's killer users.

At least it's clear on Korean servers.

As a result, novice killers in the low-rank stand up to an unbearable match in order to shorten the matching time for the high-rank survivors.

Survivor users of the Red Rank apologize if the killer user ranks low (green to yellow) after the game. Of course there's no fault of them.

But it's obviously hard for low-rank killer users to handle.

Taking care of beginner survivors is a great choice, but I think we need consideration for beginner killers now. So I leave a long message.

You may not be good at writing because you are not a player in an English-speaking country. I apologize in advance for the incomprehensible sentence and hope that my intentions will be well communicated.

This is a trivial story, but I regret why I just started this game. Because it's a really cool game.

That's why I want more people to love this game. So I don't want all the new survivors and murderers to be frustrated.

I hope it will be a game where inexperienced killers can deal with too skilled survivors and not be discouraged.

In order to do that, of course, we need to have an environment where the skilled killer users of the high-Lank can play the game without being frustrated. Ha ha.

If the Dead by Daylight team honor of reading a long story, help unskilled killer users who are interested in the game not to be discouraged.

thank you for leading!

Post edited by ZombieNote on

Comments

• Rasinbran
    Rasinbran Member Posts: 240

The discouragement level is up to whoever is receiving it. I like the idea of being thrown to the wolves, you learn a lot faster how this game should be played.

• ZombieNote
    ZombieNote Member Posts: 3

Of course, if they get through, they'll be stronger. But no one would like to be one-sided. In order to attract more casual users, I think we need an environment where we can play games with the right people.