Why BHVR changed hits in pallets and didnt tell a word about it?

Options
susnikita
susnikita Member Posts: 12
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

I and a lot of people found out that after 3.5.0 patch hits in pallets became teriible. Now killer can hit you almost every time and distance doesnt mean anything for him. Now it is even worst, than it was before. But why they didnt tell us about it in patch note?

Comments

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Options

I’ve noticed it with doctor but that’s it. The hit boxes are always wonky in dbd.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

What platform are you on? If its PS4 for instance dedicated servers were activated so it may not be the patch.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

This has happened since the start but only got worse. Then again, I only see those hits when I play survivor. When I play killer you bet your entire life that I'll never get to hit someone in that way. I could be right up on them to hit them through the pallet but they'll get the stun and I get teleported back. It's the best feeling in the world.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

It's been happening to me on ps4 since dedicated servers went live. Survivors get hit on the other side of pallets, killers can't grab survivors 99% of the time anymore,

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

I feel like it's not only pallets, but windows too. The amount of times I've been through a window, touching the ground and boom, grabbed. Or, the 1 second delay of actually vaulting the window in the first place. This is on Xbox btw, not sure if it's the same on other platforms

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723
    Options

Yup happens to me all the time lately on PS4. The killers movements feel a little out of sync for me while I’m being chased like there’s some latency in the servers.

• susnikita
    susnikita Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2020
    Options

It is on PC. They are changing hitbox sistem, but it is getting worst every time.

Post edited by susnikita on
  • AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

I got hit when I was a pixel away from being on the other side of the pallet yesterday. The killer's weapon physically stops at like the half way point.

Get outplayed ig

• LustForBP
    LustForBP Member Posts: 611
    Options

This goes both ways. Killers are not rewarded actual hits and survivors get pallet stuns or a hitless window vault.

Complain from both sides not one. I can agree it’s unfair to survivors to be hit when you should’ve stunned the killer, but all too many times I get stunned to the other side of a pallet when my hit should’ve registered. This isn’t just against survivors.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,716
    edited January 2020
    Options

I can get some pretty iffy window hits since dedicated servers went live on PS4... almost makes up for the broken grabs. Almost.