The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Yamaoka Map Sets are way too dark

I have been playing dead by daylight for a while now and i have a major problem when playing in Yamaoka Residence and Sanctum of Wrath.

Most of the times i play in it, its complete dark for me. I can see shapes, i can see like walls and trees but its really dark and i keep crashing against everything because its too dark.

I love the new Lery Memorial and i would love that both maps had at least the new lery memorial lighting intensity (Brightness/Gamma). Specially in first person (Killer), its very confusing seeing the shapes (survivors, crows, statues, etc) and even the lights from the buddha statues are making like a flashbang effect when you come out of the dark and into the light because of the serious difference in brightness...

Only Freddy can see kind well on these maps but, really, he is in the dreamworld so duh! 😆

I don't know about other players, but could you at least take a look at it...?

With my sincere regards,

Burst

Comments

• We've said this a lot, BHVR doesn't plan to change it at this time unfortunately =(

• Piojuno
    Piojuno Member Posts: 17

Me too i play on xbox, and you can't change the brightness of the game. Some maps are too dark

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

You should go to the doctor. Your eyes must be pretty bad.