Wake Up Buff.

Options
Milo
Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Because why not. The buffed or added things are bolded

--------------

Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

Once all Generators are powered, Exit Gates are revealed to you when within a range of 128 metres.

While opening the Exit Gates or standing inside them, reveal your Aura to other Survivors within a range of 128 metres.

While Wake Up! is active, you open Exit Gates 20% faster.

Additionally, any time a generator is completed the auras of the closest and furthest generator to your location are revelead to you for 10/12/14 seconds.

--------------

I feel like for endgame perk it's pretty weak, so:

• I always found it weird that a perk that reveals your aura, makes your aura reading... shorter. So adding "standing inside" makes it so that for example chased survivor still has an idea where to go.
  • a slight buff to the % gives it that little oomph it needs to be the openning gates perk (for yourself not counting Leader)
  • And the last part, because even after the changes above i feel it would be weak, i gave it some sort of ability to work during the game. It isn't that strong of an ability, because it should still shine somewhat in Endgame. (and i also was thinking of making it work for everyone, but im not sure about that part)

Comments

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

I agree with the aura reading within the gate once it's been open.

• Rasinbran
    Rasinbran Member Posts: 240
    Options

No it's a niche perk that goes along with builds. It's meant to be paired with others, if you want to see gens use deja vu.

• Marcavecunc
    Options

Oops hadn't seen the generator part. Yeah no. There's literally already a perk that does that.

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351
    Options

Could always use Aftercare but ye, at the very least Wake Up! should get a speed buff in my opinion. No harm in insta opening gates when all gens are done anyway, at that point the game is over unless the killer has NOED and/or Blood Warden.

• Marcavecunc
    Options

How about no. Why not just have the gates open on their own while you're at it? 20 seconds is already fairly short, the opening speed boost Wake Up gives is already good enough as it is.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063
    Options

Two changes that I see benefiting Wake Up are the user's aura being shown while inside the exit area, as mentioned, and the perk icon being shared with nearby (8m) survivors once the exits have been powered.

If another survivor is opening an exit gate and they see the Wake Up perk icon, this will tell them that you can open it faster than them. If they need a daily ritual or objective points they can stay on the switch. If they want the gate opened faster, they can hop off.