Killer Main - would you send this hate?

Match starts, at least 3 SWF, first guy I find he's sabo-ing my BBQ hook. Down him, and begin to camp. Someone goes to grab him, pull them off and drop em, this guys getting camped, don't care about anyone else... Long story short they were desperate to get this guy off the hook and I ended up with a 4k... literally only played as killer for the BBQ event...

I get this long hate mail from a "killer main" saying how I make killers look bad and blah blah blah... like.. who wouldn't have done the same thing?

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

You did nothing wrong. It was in-game justice.

• Kasies
    Kasies Member Posts: 66
    Nothing wrong with what you did. They've been asses. That's Karma. 
  • Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

That wasn't a killer main, that was a killvivor. Ignore it.

Killvivor. I like this term a lot.  
  • Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

Sabo=Camp, it is the only way to roll during events. They want to ruin your fun, so it is only right that you ruin theres :)

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Sabo BBQ hooks = Camp

Some people just get what they deserve.
  • chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193

That wasn't a killer main, that was a killvivor. Ignore it.

Lol. I guess I'm a killvivor .I do play 50/50 now
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

If someone sabotages event hooks he looses all his rights to complain.
    Btw everyone can say they are "x mains", but that doesn't make their opinions more relevant (on the contrary, killvivors as someone call them have more knowledge and game sense than pure mains, imo)

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

@White_Owl said:
    Btw everyone can say they are "x mains", but that doesn't make their opinions more relevant (on the contrary, killvivors as someone call them have more knowledge and game sense than pure mains, imo)

A Killvivor is a survivor main pretending to be a killer main. It's a very old Steam forums term.

I play both sides 50/50 but still consider myself a killer main as that's the side I prefer.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

@FrenziedRoach said:

@White_Owl said:

A Killvivor is a survivor main pretending to be a killer main. It's a very old Steam forums term.

I play both sides 50/50 but still consider myself a killer main as that's the side I prefer.

I actually always saw it used to refer to a someone playing equally both sides...

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Camp whoever you want for whatever reason you want.