Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Does Any Means Necessary work with...

Options
Gyuki
Gyuki Member Posts: 18

Hello, I am doing surveymonkey and I would like to know that Any Means Necessary work with perks like Leader, Spind Chill or I don't know what else. I don't have practic experiences so can someone help me?

Answers

• Mfeitz
    Mfeitz Member Posts: 31
    Options

Well, even if I never wondered me that, it's a pretty good question you asked. Since the perks that are granting action's boost doesn't imply revert back pallets, I'm not sure it works with them, but like you, I never tested that. It could be a good thing to know that ^^

• Gyuki
    Gyuki Member Posts: 18
    edited January 2020
    Options

When you reset a pallet, you have a bar. So I think, those perks should work with AMN but I'm not sure.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,037
    Options

Have you used the combo yourself already? If so, was the bar you can see while resetting a pallet yellow or the normal light blue color? Because if it's the normal color, than it probably doesn't get sped up. Though of course the devs might just have forgotten to make the bar turn yellow.

However, perks like Leader specifically tell you what actions exactly get their speed increased, like healing or cleansing speed. Although Spine Chill's description also doesn't seem to say that you get increased vaulting speed, even though you do. So I am really not sure, but I would believe that this is not the case, because for balancing reasons, and having to revisit older perks for synergy. I doubt perks would affect actions as specific as those from a perk.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,037
    Options

Oh Spine Chill actually does state that you also receive increased vaulting speed, so I guess that makes it even less likely that perks like Leader speed up the action of Any Means Necessary.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

No. Currently there is nothing that makes you lift the pallet faster. It's always 4 seconds.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited January 2020
    Options

@Gyuki

No, nothing increases the 4 seconds that it takes to lift a pallet.

I believe that design choice was intentional so players don't just instantly pick up pallets mid-chase and create infinites at insanely strong loops.