Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

If i buy the premium pass

Options

will i get everything? Or only to the level I am in (currently level 20) do I really want to buy it but will I have to go up to level 70 to be able to have all or only the levels that I have raised?

otherwise, if I want to buy everything, will each level I buy cost 1000 auric cells?

It would be a lot of money if it were so! plz help.

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

If you buy the premium pass, you will get all the premium rewards for the tiers you have unlocked. So if you buy it now, you'll receive all the premium rewards for tiers 1-20, and then as you progress further, you will receive premium rewards from each new tier you unlock at the same time as you receive the free rewards. You will have to finish the entire Rift in order to receive all the premium rewards up to tier 70.

The pass itself costs 1000 Auric Cells, and if you decide to buy tiers, each tier will cost you 100 Auric Cells. So it will cost you 6000 Auric Cells to buy the pass and all the remaining tiers right now.

Since you lose nothing by buying the pass later on, I would advise you to see how far you can progress before you purchase any tiers, and then if you haven't progressed as far as you would like when the Rift is about to close, you can buy tiers at that point. That way, if you do manage to complete it on your own, you won't waste your money. I would recommend the same thing when it comes to buying the premium pass - wait and see how far you progress along the free track, and then buy the pass when you feel you've earned enough for the rewards to be worth it.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

@Fibijean well, it's a bit lazy to see all those levels but I will, coming for you tier 70 ! thank you!

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

With 70 days you'll be fine, I can promise you that.

It might look discouraging because of how many levels there are, but you can do each level and have a grace period in-between to just play normally until the next level comes out. Also, this rewards you with passive Rift Fragments that you get for every 800 EXP you gain, so its a nice mid-level break bonus.

But yeahs, you can do all the levels on the free track to level 70 and still get the premium rewards when you buy the pass at the start or at the end.