Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

HEX Totems

Just a suggestion, if a HEX Perk is being ran why only one dull totem has to be lit why cant all the totems on the map be lit and the user has to keep cleansing until they cleanse the right one, kind of like it is trying to remove pigs bear trap

Comments

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

One reason I have against this is it would make finding totems so much easier since they'd all be glowing.

I like the idea and that's pretty much what Spirits hex is trying to do but on a more managable level.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Because then certain perks (NOED, Devour Hope) would be too strong and certain perks (Haunted Ground) would be too weak.

• Tokkern
    Tokkern Member Posts: 74

Great idea.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

Instead of them all being lit I think it would be better if none are lit. This would make Hex Totems less of beacon and also make totems more a must do objective.

When a Hex is cleansed the same notification would go off.

Not sure how op that idea is tho.

Either way I agree with you that totems in general need a little something.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited January 2020

Personally I think a better idea would be to remove notifications of hex perks. Before the patch, when someone touched a gen and saw ruin, some people stopped working on the gens and went hunting.

My favorite example is Devour Hope. If that is the only hex perk your running people dont go looking for it. If they dont stumble upon it you got yourself a great jump scare when you hit 3 stacks. I dont care how good you are, when you get that notice survivors ######### their pants and go looking for it lol

Id rather the survivors learn the game instead of getting more help from the devs. Both sides for that matter.

If there's no sound when a skill check appears, assume its lullaby

If your full health and went down in one shot, MYC, NOED, DH

But that would require players to learn the game and git gud. We cant allow that now can we