Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Auto aim is the most frustrating part of playing killer.

The idea of auto aim is something that is supposed to help killers get hits, but for the most part (in my experience) it ends up screwing the killer over, whenever you're hugging a wall and finally about to down the survivor or get a hit, you end up smacking the wall or window because the survivor is hugging it (due to looping well).

Not only that but occasionally if a survivor jukes in a certain way it could cause the killer to entirely "miss" even if the survivor is directly in front of them and in hit range. I'm not sure if this is just a console thing or if the auto aim is a PC thing as well, but please, can we get this taken care of? It extends chases not due to survivor skill, or killer mistakes but because the game decided you smacked a window, or completely missed.

If the Devs see this and would like some evidence of this, I can gladly provide it. Thank you for reading this.

Comments