How did killers 4k in 2017?

2»

Comments

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,939

I played with Spasmodic Breath last night and at some point I started moving at like 160 % not to mention how far my lunge went. I just farmed with the rest of the Survivors and then told them was a bug. Not that I get reported for speed hacking xD

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Might just be me, but in general, Survivors seem more capable than they were back then.

I mean, i could get 4K's at the very beginning as well, and that time had the true infinites, the insta-blinds, the fast-vaults only, the broken Sprint Burst...

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452

Let’s not forget about Exhaustion perk cooldowns not pausing when in a chase. Sprint Burst was the best Exhaustion perk back in the day.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

When I was still playing my favorite new bug from Dedicated Servers was the fatigue speed boost. You could miss a blink by a mile and just waddle over to them at lightning fast speeds while fatigued xD

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

The onky reason why killers 4ked back then was cocky survivors messing up, boosted survivors who can't even run while looking behind them or bugs.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Long story short

We didnt. UNLESS survivors made tons of mistakes. Skillchecks were much harder and that was orginally the only way to find survivors was to go to the center and wait for an explosion...

Correct me if I'm wrong but gens didnt used to be highlighted

And they were harder for survivors to find I remember having a real tough issue after doing one or two as survivor and having to really search for

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

thats because back then the double pallet and Vacuum there was no need to learn looping so eventaully pallets run out and 4ks win. now less pallets no vacuum survivors adapt and learn looping