Options

Doc on the game map:

Calm add-ons

Sloppy Butcher, Thana, Coulrophobia, Distressing

The claudies enjoyed their self-cares.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

No blink Nurse: ultra rare that increases movement speed, Franklin's, noed, save the best for last, devour hope.

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

Spoopy Myers (my favorite build like... ever)

Maps: Lery / The Game

Addons: Boyfriend's Memo / Scratched Mirror

Perks: Play with your Food (speed boost on EWI is great)

Then add any perks of your choosing, I personally play Make your choice / BBQ / Devour Hope / PWYF

I change DH for NOED when playing at higher ranks, it can be practical if you face a team that knows how to play vs that build.

Strats:

This build is insanely strong if played properly. Don't be afraid to lose chases, change targets, instigate the doubt, fear in survivors. They make more mistake when they are on edge. Plus, if you chase someone, the others feel safe, which makes it even easier to change target and grab the unsuspecting players from gens. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT waste time on safe pallets if facing a good team because if you aren't stacked on your PWYF, you won't catch up.

• Snow_Lep
    Snow_Lep Member Posts: 305
    Options

Legion:

Perks; Knock Out, Sloppy, Devour, Thanataphobia

Addons; Faster power bar fill time and longer frenzy duration

Offering; Yellow Mori

How to play: Hook until you get 5 stacks on Devour, or until they break the totem. Then slug.

If you got 5 stacks, spam mori above people who are slugged and repeat process with glee when they pick each other up. If they broke the totem, just repeat the slugging until it is just 1 person left and the others have bled out. Mori the last person. Tada, dirty as [BAD WORD] but very effective.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Really bad build but sometimes i like to run

Brutal strenght, bamboozle, fire up and bloodwarden on legion

Everything is so fast after all gens are done and bloodwarden so i can enjoy the speed a minute longer

• HauntedMandalorian
    HauntedMandalorian Member Posts: 99
    Options

I didn't even realize that was a thing until I faced one that had Unlimited Evil Within 3. Talk about having anxiety through a match.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928
    Options

If you prefer to slug:

Corrupt Intervention + knock out + deerstalker + infectious fright.

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332
    Options

"Gut you like a fish" Build.

Ghost Face

Addons: The map that reduces detection radius.

Combat Sheath: Increased crouch speed.

Perks:

HEX HAUNTED GROUNDS.

HEX DEVOUR HOPE.

IRON MAIDEN - or change with blood warden for a devour hope combo-

MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

This is a dirty, dirty build. but screw it. It's nice to have survivors actually fearing being in a chase with you instead of getting cocky and doing gens in your face/trying to taunt me. Between your power and the perks you'll have exposed on them over half the match.