What were they thinking with doctor rework?

2»

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

im amazed how many people took the bait...

• 0mikeya0
    0mikeya0 Member Posts: 220

IDK, i think the doctor needs nerfed, there is no real way to counter him... hes got way too much going for him and its just not enjoyable at all and its even worse when you have to face him every game rn.

He gets his four perks like every killer and then he has more perks to his individual power...

He can reveal our location

Hallucinations doctor and pallets (add-on tho)

Skill check placement

The line goes clockwise and counterclockwise for the skill checks

Madness III - scream intermittently, can't do anything until we snap out of it (time waster)

If shocked cant throw down pallets if the doctor knows what he is doing which red rank ppl do... also cant use DH

He's also fast for having all these perks

I've been depipping... there is just no real way to counter him... hiding in lockers isnt as good as some think... he is just no fun and no i dont bully killers... thats not my kind of fun

I'd love to see the ppl's gameplay against him that say this is balanced (against a good red rank doctor obviously)... and "git gud" replies just lets me know I'm right... He's the only killer I've come on here and ranted about.

• jayjay23vaz
    jayjay23vaz Member Posts: 12

As a survivor main I like the new challenge, before the rework he was one of the easier killers to face but now he's a challenge. Honestly tho I've escaped more than I've died to him and that comes down to good gameplay and skills more than anything. I'm a rank 1 survivor currently btw. When I face him I just make sure to get distance before he shocks me otherwise it's probably a free hit. If ur looping him and he's about to shock u at the pallet just drop it as he's charging it up. U just have to adapt. If 5 games go your way then u face doctor and die, you should probably try to figure out what works against him and how to counter his abilities. U just have to develop strategies. He's definitely more powerful than before but I feel it was needed.

• RngGenerator
    RngGenerator Member Posts: 25

That's my problem with this game. Every time a change comes around that makes 1 killer better to play as, there's always survivors that want to just bully killers so they beg for nerfs just so they can keep their fragile ego intact. How about instead of begging for nerfs, you get used to the changes, realise that you're not supposed to escape every single game and not cry on the forums annoying most people in here with 1 post. Jesus christ man, grow up.

• Nomadd
    Nomadd Member Posts: 167

I don't think 'thinking' is the right word when it comes to most of decisions.

• danph7
    danph7 Member Posts: 38

you sound like a bitchy entitled survivor main...as someone who plays both sides equally at rank 1...SOLO Q...that speaks volumes.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Any killer that cannot be looped for at least 5 minutes is OP clearly. There is a reason people like @ppo8820 complain most about nurse, spirit, Freddy and now doc... they do not play by the base formula

1. see killer coming
    2. head to safe loop
    3. proceed to loop three times then move on to next safe loop during pallet break
    4. rinse repeat
  • danph7

prob is...just like on reddit when ppl upvote themselves on alt accounts LOL

Funny ppl complain about docs time wasting aspects...umm...thats the point so you are not mindlessly gen rushing...survivors say "give us other things to do" and then want to do nothing but gen rush and finish a game as quick as possible.

• danph7

so bland and dumb...i dont see what survivors get out of this mindless #########

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Winning, that’s what they get. They have practiced looping and learned which loops are strongest so they have become accustomed to safety. When something takes away that feeling they can either adjust and learn another play style OR whine and call for nerfs

• danph7

i see some survivors who are actually good but alot of them think they are good when they are just in good EZ no skill loop spots

• kazzymoyashi
    kazzymoyashi Member Posts: 127

I agree with this. he's actually more frustrating now than before. Now that he doesn't have to switch, all the doc has to do is shock you and now you can't throw the pallet, can't vault windows, can't deadhard, can't get an unhook properly... I get that he needed a buff, but his shock therapy needs an adjustment. Shock blast doesn't bother me - it's honestly just the fact that he can shock me and it stops my unhook no matter the progress. That's the most infuriating part for me. I know he always had the ability, so I'm not complaining about that, but make it so he can't stop an unhook from happening mid unhook.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

hes still loopable with a little brains. You cant counter his power by looping unsafe pallets anymore, as it absolutely should be.

• danph7

calm spirit makes him almost useless...ive seen alot of ppl using it

• danph7

i think its fine...dont unhook when hes right there...the point of the game is unhooking teammates SAFELY...and BT is not supposed to be used intentionally and even then Doc has to be close to shock you...just time your unhooks better

• danph7

well ppl do this to prevent getting hit from a shock or in general if you are running spirit fury or nemesis they will do that #########

• 0mikeya0
    0mikeya0 Member Posts: 220

No I'm just someone looking for the best way to counter him because theres not much you can do, but I read some things that may help and Im going to try to adapt to those, but my opinion stands. I feel he's got a lot going for him... This is the only killer I've ever really had problem with...

I've never said I want something else to do other than gens btw, but I don't mind if there is something else to do... I was just listing what the doc can do...

*If you cannot have a mature discussion on this please don't reply*

• danph7

you havent even given enough time to learn him and you are saying hes the only one you have problems with...give it 2-3 weeks first...dont make judgments so quick

i was stating the majority consensus...most ppl say they want other objectives

a mature discussion is realizing the pros and cons of both sides instead of only thinking about one side and calling for nerfs on that side without realizing how to make it fun for both parties

This discussion has been closed.