Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are most people in this forum killer mains?

2»

Comments

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257

Found the Survivor main everyone. Ree this mod. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Most of my playtime is as killer but since 2019 I've been playing survivor a lot more. I think the reason why so many people defend killer based opinions on these forums in because of the reason that killers are actually overall the weaker role from sole view of perfeft 4 survivors vs perfect killer gameplay point of view.

But since the matchmaking is so horribly messed up it causes many very mediocre/bad solo survivors into games with rather experienced seasoned killers that will crush them in 75%+ of their games since survivors heavily rely on teamwork. Then they once in while they meet meta SWF team who are really good as well and lose thus leaving them with feeling that when they face good players they are almost powerless to do anything about them and even if they win it's usually very short unsatisfying match. These 2 extreme situations are the average match of DBD. Not many people have much fun if they're either completely crushing or are beiing completely crushed. Back and forward matches with decent length are imao the most fun ones to play.

What we really need is to make all killers at least decently threatful (something similiar to new Doc rework) and buff solo surivors accordingly in a way that can't be easily abused by seasoned SWF groups. That paired with very needed map reworks and ensuring decent minimal match length for both sides is what DBD devs and players should really strive for.

And since most of these things can be considered as survivor nerfs if put out of context it results in many players who voice these opinions out on the forums look like they are biased killer mains when in reality rather decent portion of them just want fair matches for both sides.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

I am a survivor main and i despise the survivors that ask the game to be made even easier for survivors. I want a decent challenge and not free wins due to the game being skewed in one sides favor. There is hardly any challenge left in this game when playing with friends. I hope the devs will fix this in the future and stop listening to people that are so bad that they make solo experience horrible.