Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

how does shock therapy work in the swamp?

Options

i'm not sure if this is a new bug...

in the swamp i try to use shock near a pallet but through the wooden crates, sometimes directly facing the survivor on the other side of crate...doesn't work?

Best Answers

Answers

• bomb1720
    bomb1720 Member Posts: 428
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Fibijean

it definitely reaches and not using calm but they don't scream or get affected. do i wait and see if other people comment, or report it as a bug now?

i'm sure it's happened in every swamp match.

edit: i'm thinking it might not work at coldwind through the wooden fences but that could be my fault, not sure. there is no way in telling if i loose sight of survivor

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

Can't hurt to report it. Though as I said, it would be good if you could get some video footage to include in the report so that it's easier for everyone else (most importantly the devs) to understand what's going on.

• bomb1720
    Options

@Fibijean

i'm on ps4, for the video you press the share button, right? you get the option for taking photo or video. i can take photos fine but i don't know how to do the video. i either don't get it to work or it will be still like a photo.

what am i doing wrong?

do i press the button when i want to make a video or just after something has happened?

• bomb1720
    Options

@Fibijean

this sounds like it should help, thank you!

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

I hope it does 😊 Feel free to come back if you have any more questions.