New killer perks

These are just ideas that I've been contemplating on for a while to make the game a little bit longer and make m1 killers a bit more viable. The new ruin is great when you can keep the pressure on survivors and shooing them away but more often than not it either gets cleansed right away or survivors will just power through it. So I came up with two new killer perks that work to reduce generator progression kind of like coulrophobia is to healing progression. The title of these perks and power are all a work in progress.

1. Piercing Screams

Your daunting loyalty to the entity satisfies its hunger and leaves it craving for more. Whenever a survivor(or perhaps the obsession?) is hooked, all generator progression further than 32/28/24 meters from you are reduced by 50% for ten(fifteen?) seconds.

2. Abysmal Prescence

Your hunt for prey exudes an inexorable feeling on those that are within your grasp. When you are within 8/12/16(12/16/20?) Meters of a generator that is being worked on, that generators progression is reduced by 50% .

Of course this is all a work in progress but my main concern was to make killers such as pig, trapper, bubba etc more viable.

Let me know what you guys think? Yay or nay?