The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hey! I lost all my progress (perks+points etc) how can i prove to the devs that i had all this stuff

I have evidence and proof of having all survivor perks unlocked. I provided the devs with a screenshot of my accounts devotion level, and all the stuff to hopefull recieve some answers about my account.

I had to submit a second ticket to finally get a reply. and then am told that internally they havent noticed anything change with my account.

Where did all my stuff go? What happened to my account? How does someone get to devotion level 302 with all level 1 characters? no bloodpoints

what do i do? do i keep submitting tickets and hope to fix it? or give up and just quit. Ive spent over a hundred dollars on this game and to be told this is very upsetting

Comments

• kodd1000
    kodd1000 Member Posts: 29

First thing that would come to mind for me is any screenshot that would have your name and the devotion level in the same shot. That ought to be the way it works if I were in charge of the process. Though I'm not sure how they'll restore your progress. Sorry man. I would HATE having this happen to me when I'm about as far as you've said you are. I'm only about 275, but still feel that.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

That' is really weird.

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited June 2020

They should have your progress in their backend so just send a support ticket and see what happens.

Post edited by Impala on
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Devotion 302?

Or devotion 3, level 2.

Because 302 is a lot of devotion.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532
    edited February 2020

OUCH!

That hurts! I hope you get this sorted.

This is a little concerning though, I am character level 1323 (no typo) and have invested a lot in Auric cells and DLC on my Steam account, not to mention being present for the majority of the timed cosmetics (no Legacy and not complaining!), isn't this sort of information backed up on BHVR servers now, or is it worth keeping some sort of tab on our account status?

Good luck though guy!

Post edited by Supernaut on
  • xGREENCATx
    xGREENCATx Member Posts: 431
    edited February 2020

Just submit a ticket and screenshots, and keep doing so. i’m sure they’ll realize you aren’t lying!

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited February 2020

First send them the information with your platform details and ID along with your DBD game ID and make sure your account is not set to private so they can view it all. Ask if one of them would even friend you just to view your account if needed.

The achievements and playtime alone should show something has went wrong and mean a more in depth invesyigation.

Screen shots are not a great reflection as they can be doctored easily so I would say looking at your actual playform account is the best bet if their server isn't showing anything.

What they have done in the past with this scenario is gave bloodpoints so you can level up the chars again.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

support.deadbydaylight.com

Submit a ticket here about it with the following

-Cloud ID

-Some sort of proof

If you play on Xbox, send them the category on the stats page for DBD your game time and total bloodpoints

I've done this before, it sucks

• MrGummeBear
    MrGummeBear Member Posts: 94

Same thing happen to me in October after the update. Sadly they just gave me only a Million Bp because they couldn't do nothing and it took a whole month of emails im there support too.

I was so pi22ed I had almost ever perk unlocked my killer up to Ghost were all 3rd prestige. I almost didn't play again.

• Acornypun
    Acornypun Member Posts: 5

SOrry! Devotion level 3 rank 2 omg. just resubmitted another ticket with even more screenshots fingers crossed ;-;