Is tunneling a bad thing to do on Low map pressure killers?

supersonic853
supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,501
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Survivors get obviously pissed off if they are tunneled i get that but i came across this group of survivors which none of them had BT and only 1 had DS (Obviously i didn't know this but i put it together as the game went on) i was playing Clown and got Mothers dwelling. So i could already tell it was gonna be fun i get to the other side and POP gen 1 gone. I think nothing of it and start working on getting a claudette who loops me for a bit until i get her down and POP Gen number 2 gone. So obviously now i gotta start doing something so i start to head off when i see a meg running for the hook so i follow her she unhooks the girl i hit her back down and put her back on and the meg does the hook tech. Well i already knew she didn't have borrowed time so i just smacked the claudette on the hook she unhooked her i hit her back down hooked her again and then went after the meg got her put her on a hook as another gen pops. So i stay in the area because i didn't see anyone with BBQ and a Jake goes for the unhook and basically same thing happens no BT so i hit the meg back down put her back on and she just dcs on hook. I get the Jake put him on as another gens finished but BBQ shows me the kates location and i take her out. Of course in the chat "Oh tunneling and camping clown wow need kills that badly" well it wasn't a optimum map and these were purple rank survivors who didn't even have BT so... They throw me a few other insults like "Get good and don't camp" and stuff like that. I thought i did the right thing tbh if i know someones going for the unhook and i see them should i just let them do the unhook? And even with me constantly getting survivors out they still got down to 2 gens left If the meg maybe didn't dc they might have gotten out. (I'm avoiding making this a ruin post but against a optimum team even if i tunneled they would have probably still destroyed me purple ranks just to easy to get to i guess). And if i went after the unhooker they would have probably escaped tbh.

Comments