Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

suggestion for next Rift

why not give those who buy RIFT more blood points? let me explain!

why not add 10% or 20% more blood points for those who buy the RIFT, that is, now it doesn't make much sense to buy without having more advantages, and I'm talking about blood points.

in addition you could add offers that can be found or purchased for 2X / 3X blood points! you could add packages that will give you the opportunity to have 2X / 3X for 8 hours / 12 hours / 24 hours / in short, what do you think?

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

... P2W mechanic basically.

The grind should get easier, but it shouldn't be easier because of paying money.

Buying pass should give you more exp for shards instead.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

No. As Milo says, this would turn it into a pay to win model, and it's not something they want.

Getting more experience would be a good thing, except with experience you gain shards, and with shards, you can buy bloodpoints in the shrine..

I wouldn't mind requiring less Experience to unlock Rift Fragments for people who paid though, like 600 or 700 instead of 800 for those who didn't pay to unlock the Premium track with cells.

• angryliven
    angryliven Member Posts: 39

I, on the other hand, would say that fragments are sufficient, just play, they are the blood points that, however, would bring interest in buying the pass.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

True. Bloodpoints would definitely get more people to buy the pass, but then it would become pay to win..

I have no troubles unlocking things from the rift since I play way too much, but I can understand the frustration for people who don't have 3-4+ hours a day to play the game.