The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

NOED change - how would you feel if..

2»

Comments

• ravekid
    ravekid Member Posts: 18

This change would encourage tunneling, nothing else. Noed is fine how is now. Nobody cleansing since ruin change

• valiticsonline
    valiticsonline Member Posts: 2

survivors already body block for injured survivors after final gen- if this was a change that went through you’d see a LOT more body blocking “toxic” survivors trying to get attention, flashlight clicking, fault spamming etc

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I've said before Noed should be be on a timer. Each hook gives you a token. Each token increases the timer. Still not sure about the numbers. But I was thinking a maximum of 6 tokens with each stack giving you 30 seconds.

• KuromiStarwind
    KuromiStarwind Member Posts: 325
    edited February 2020

My opinion is that NOED is a cheap perk that should be removed from the game. It makes a killer not improve where it matters, the early/mid game (ironically, since games go so fast these are a bit blurred together lole) and makes you say "That's fine, I still have NOED for a kill" Oddly enough, things like keys, Mori's, and Insta-hatchets still exist in this game, which blows my mind.

That said, I think that survivors have so many second chance perks that I'm perfectly fine with NOED existing.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873
  • SandS_Hero
    SandS_Hero Member Posts: 29

Yeah hell no. I like Noed as is myself even as a survivor. If I had to nerf it is maybe say its only good for one insta down. Its an equaliser it should stay that way.

• That...wont fix noed, you're better off with rancor and also this perk doesn't work with killers that do have abilities that apply exposed or if they're broken (cause your condition is two hits, not downing a survivor in general) even if you made it a down it'd still be broken as all hell as Billy, leather face, huntress with insta hatchets and even trapper would be able to kill you in one hit. Saving would be impossible. Cause being grabbed would be a huge threat.

I play both and while I don't use it. I personally think it's fine. Maybe tweak the settings cause the tier changes are laughable. But the overall mechanics shouldn't change.