Pig Buffs

GT_Legend2
GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
edited August 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I’d like to see some simple changes, some ideas are:

1) Don’t spawn the Macabre Boxes into the map until a trap is placed on someone’s head. My idea was for them to appear similar to the Wraith, where fire engulfs from the ground and with it shows the Macabre box.

2) Don’t show he Aura of the Macabre Boxes until the timer is tripped

3) give the pig 3 traps by default, but allow her to reuse each trap once more, but she would have to go to each of the boxes to hope to find one, spending time in hope to gain some back

4) give her ambush attack a bit more of a scare, right now, people see the Macabre Boxes and anticipate the ambush, or will even just look for a crouching killer, not a 7ft tall killer like the Trapper or Huntress, so a change to the unexpected ambush attack would be awesome! :chuffed:

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@GT_Legend2 said:

1) Don’t spawn the Macabre Boxes into the map until a trap is placed on someone’s head. My idea was for them to appear similar to the Wraith, where fire engulfs from the ground and with it shows the Macabre box.

3) give the pig 3 traps by default, but allow her to reuse each trap once more, but she would have to go to each of the boxes to hope to find one, spending time in hope to gain some back

4) give her ambush attack a bit more of a scare, right now, people see the Macabre Boxes and anticipate the ambush, or will even just look for a crouching killer, not a 7ft tall killer like the Trapper or Huntress, so a change to the unexpected ambush attack would be awesome! :chuffed:

1) sure 2) no they have addons that disable this meaning they anticipated it was too op not to show the auras until it activates 3) maybe this could be tested but it might be too op 4) yes

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    4 is so vague, removing the I found you cue would be enough. 1 unlike wraith and like trapper, killer items arent randomly generated during the game but before the load in wraith is himself not an item being randomized. 3 4 traps by default is better as the point is the pig wastes survivors time, not her own gain more. And infinite possible traps is bad. 15 seconds off of the 2:30 is cool I think 
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    1.) Yeah that works.

2.) I don't think this is that great since it could be TOO overpowered but perhaps activate the timer on the trap when the trapped survivor is  rescued off the hook, or on generator pop if they managed to struggle free from the Pig's grasp.

3.) The ONLY way this could work is if it was ong a long timer similar to that of The Trapper's traps when they get sabotaged. Even then it might need to be longer.

4.) It's all about the map and the approach but I feel the best change for this is make it so you don't make a noise until the charge is activated, similar to how the changes when you hear the Wraith's bell now.

A 5th thought.) Change the add-ons that effect the macabre boxes in such a way that it makes them worthwhile to use because honestly pretty much all the green ones and half the purple ones suck.
  • Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

@GT_Legend2 said:

She needs a rework, she is in a bad situation: her addons are useless, her power "useless", jigsaw boxes (skill checks simple and no mechanics) "useless" ...
    In my opinion, he needs a rework as well as trapper, witch and company.

• foxboxunionttv
    foxboxunionttv Member Posts: 48
    The pig is in a fine place. Just give her a few more traps to start with. She is good at delaying the game and the ambush while not an effective attack can usually allow you to sneak up an change stance and get a free hit in. If anything should be done about the ambush is change the sound effect cause if your looking in their direction when you start the charge you get a sound queue along with the growl giving ample time to dodge away.  Her traps on the flip side not only slow down the game it gives her knowledge of where a suvivor must check to remove the helmet so you know where to go to find the person. Pig is honestly one of the few semi balanced killers who  just need a small touch up. Give her more traps