The Dumbest Thing I've Seen All Month

Options

Comments

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    Options

Best thing you can hope for is running insidious bubba and hope for incredibly stupid survivors.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

It’s about getting the fourth survivor. Survivors don’t want to go in there and the fourth knows what’s up and can get hatch. Best case scenario is a killshack in the middle of the map.

The most clever way I’ve seen a killer tackle it was Scratch Mirror Myers on Lery’s.

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360
    Options

Agitation + Iron Grasp

Keep track of which survs are on death hook, only hook them in the basement if they’re on death hook. If you actively try to go out of your way to always get a downed survivor to the basement they know what you’re trying to go for and will run away from the basement.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

I used Hag with Hawkins offering. Agitation + Iron Grasp; range & aura read add ons.

was dirty but effective

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

*Renembers that I completed it on the first try, but the game didn't register it*

• Happy2Heal4You
    Happy2Heal4You Member Posts: 119
    Options

Don't do agitation with iron grasp, trust me. When survivors see that you have iron grasp and are moving faster while carrying, they will realise you have a basement build and try to avoid the basement as much as possible. The strat of avoiding the basement has worked on every killer I have faced who were trying to get the challenge. My tip for getting this is to just bring only agitation and hope to get a map where the basement is in the middle. I tried doing this and got it on my second match because I thankfully got the basement in the middle of the chapel map.

• Mrwood204
    Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226
    Options

I got it with an overly altruistic team and a trapper.

• IFeelFantastic
    IFeelFantastic Member Posts: 72
    Options

I almost got it myself, but one of the players saw it coming and disconnected to save his precious little Rank.

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349
    Options

It took me about 5 tries cause everyone kept disconnecting, but basement trapper is the best for this. As long as they don't all disconnect out of rage, they did it to me 4 times.

• The_Meh_Teh
    The_Meh_Teh Member Posts: 136
    Options

Yup, that's some bullshit

• cipherbay_
    cipherbay_ Member Posts: 379
    Options

Yup, that challenge was really dumb, especially since survivors can just DC and deny you the challenge altogether

• gamerscrybecauseofme
    Options

Trapper. Bring your purple and yellow bag.

Iron grasp, agitation, mad grit, monstrous shrine.

Trap the killer shack and surrounding pallets/vaults.

Go get your 60k.

Just hope there's no DC.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited February 2020
    Options

Honestly just put the challenge on and if you see the opportunity to get it go for it. If you go out of your way for it you will just end up throwing a lot of games. Now that that Tome is over all you get from the challenge is BP so you shouldn't stress about it.

I got it as Huntress on Shelter Woods mostly by luck. I got 2 in the basement, caught the third going for the save, they all let go on the hook and I caught the last before they could hatch and I was just lucky they were near enough to the basement that I could get them there.

I also technically got it twice as Nurse now, and once as Spirit, but this was after I already got it.

Just be patient. Eventually you will get it.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,112
    Options

Dumbest thing I've seen this month was a message from the killer lying about what happened.

1. I completed a gen,
    2. Hid in a nearby locker,
    3. Saw Spine Chill light up ~5 seconds later,
    4. Heard their terror radius close in,
    5. Heard Leatherface search the locker behind me,
    6. Then they searched my locker.
    • This was the first gen popped,
    • No one had been hooked,
    • I was not injured,
    • I did not rush into the locker,
    • and they did not have Bitter Murmur or Insidious (stuck around to check their loadout; only aura-reading perk was BBQ).

I messaged them about it, and their response was "I heard you climb into the locker."

"Lies. I climbed into the locker well before Spine Chill lit up."

"My headset is mad loud."

"Mad is right. You're crazy if you think I'mma believe your lies."

"I have Whispers so I can hear you better."

"That's not how Whispers works. It plays garbled SFX if near 1 or more Survivors. It's not proximity-based."

"I checked 2 other lockers before yours."

"I have good headphones. I only heard you search 1 locker before mine. Either you searched this '3rd' locker across the map, or you have a habitual lying problem."

"Idk why you can't believe me."

"Yes, you do know why. Now you're just lying to yourself."

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949
    Options

I did that challenge first try. With Wraith. On Ormond.

mic drop