Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The ranking system needs a complete overhaul.

As many of you all know the ranking system in this game is actually awful. I'm at rank 1 as a survivor from just casually playing and not taking the game seriously and I'm certainly no god at the game. I just like chases but shouldn't be classed with the top bracket of players. It's the same with killers, I ran across a rank 2 huntress the other day who literally couldn't hit any hatchets so I just got basement camped and never saved when she finally got me down. The problem with this game is is doesn't reward you for the right stuff. It doesnt rank anyone right and how can you begin to balance a game if good players are being matched against bad players. In that system there will never be any balance as if something's balanced in one place it can never be balanced in another. Right now the biggest priority needs to be going into making a ranking system that actually works rather than what we currently have. I see people complaining about how easy it is to de-pip at redranks but in my opinion (at least for survivors) it should be way easier to de-pip, you get immersed players at rank 1 that crouch walk over to you on the hook and you bleedout before they arrive (actually happened and the guy was rank 2) but I doubt he depipped. When the ranking system is good we could even consider making changes like rewards for getting to higher ranks and actually give some motivation to grinding in dbd

Comments