Custom main menu tracks

Options

I think it would be really cool if we could switch the main menu theme in the settings menu.Dead by daylight has had some really nice main menu themes and i have always wanted to be able to pick my own track.I really enjoy the themes from the Halloween update,Christmas update,and the Carnival theme.Either way the default theme is still awesome i just hope we get something like this in the future.

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

I would be down for this. Just give us all the music in a list and let us put something in there.

The music is just great in this game.

• GunManSpy
    GunManSpy Member Posts: 50
    Options

Totally agree with this one.

• KiriOkami
    KiriOkami Member Posts: 8
    Options

I can also just agree on this. It would be nice if they team up with some new artists aswell and make even more great music. I found a Synthwave mix of the Dead by Daylight Theme which reminds me on the 80´s and i love the 80´s xD

• mayorwertz
    mayorwertz Member Posts: 10
    Options

Each chapter should have a new theme that we can choose. I would love to hear some original songs being included as well.

• KiriOkami
    KiriOkami Member Posts: 8
    Options

I am just imagine a 80´s Style themed Killer that gets his own style of the Theme.. Im creaming xD :D just kiddiong tough. I agree @mayorwertz , that would be amazing. They also could MAYBE add themes for the Killers we have. Id like to have a Halloween X DbD Mashup or something on the line :D

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@mayorwertz said:
    Each chapter should have a new theme that we can choose. I would love to hear some original songs being included as well.

That would be very cool.

• Lonefox64
    Lonefox64 Member Posts: 132
    Options
    I completly agree